[1.3] Sladki mods

Started by Sladki, June 23, 2018, 10:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sladki

Quote from: ZombieZilla on March 26, 2020, 10:48:27 PM
Hey, have you thought about uploading these mods to the workshop?
Yes, I had thoughts before, but I have few reasons to not do that now:
Workshop requires to have a registered copy of the game in Steam and personally I don't want to deal with Steam.
I've lost an interest and don't play Rimworld anymore.

kamikadza13

Can you update Storage Tweaks please?
It's awesome!

Sladki

Storage Tweaks: updated for 1.1

dahbakon

Hi there, love your mods. i use them all and i'm super happy you've updated most of them i've finally moved to 1.1 since you've updated them. I know it's a pain in the ass since you don't play rimworld anymore but would it be possible to get bargain tweaks updated? it's entirely cool if you CBA, i don't blame you tbh.

Sladki

Bargain Tweaks: updated for 1.1

Idle Power Consumption: autodoors do consume energy properly.

Sladki

Quote from: dahbakon on March 28, 2020, 04:43:39 PM
Hi there, love your mods. i use them all and i'm super happy you've updated most of them i've finally moved to 1.1 since you've updated them. I know it's a pain in the ass since you don't play rimworld anymore but would it be possible to get bargain tweaks updated? it's entirely cool if you CBA, i don't blame you tbh.
Hi, it's ok, feel free to report bugs and remind about necessary updates. I still do maintain the mods, just don't develop any further.

dahbakon

you, good sir, are a gentlmen and a scholar. thank you so much for updating!!!

frenchiveruti

Hello, would you give me permission to just upload your mods (all credits of course given to you) to the Steam Workshop?

Sladki

Quote from: frenchiveruti on March 31, 2020, 10:04:12 PM
Hello, would you give me permission to just upload your mods (all credits of course given to you) to the Steam Workshop?
Sure, if you don't afraid that a mod can have an update sometimes. Ammo Tweaks is already in the Workshop, please don't append "(by Sladki)" to a title.

frenchiveruti

Alright, I will just use the title of the mods themselves then  :D

ruPal

Hi, Sladki and thank you for your mods. Just want to ask is that mod compatible with Ammo Tweaks for CE? Afaik, it also changes prices on ammo.
Quote from: frenchiveruti on April 03, 2020, 04:43:39 PM
Alright, I will just use the title of the mods themselves then  :D
Did you upload it? I want to try it too :)

Sladki

Quote from: ruPal on April 06, 2020, 01:23:17 AM
Hi, Sladki and thank you for your mods. Just want to ask is that mod compatible with Ammo Tweaks for CE? Afaik, it also changes prices on ammo.
Hi, it might be compatible.

dvegit0

Quote from: Sladki on March 29, 2020, 06:13:45 AM
Bargain Tweaks: updated for 1.1

Idle Power Consumption: autodoors do consume energy properly.

yassss
love you br0

Kori

Hello Sladki,
there is a bug with Bargain Tweaks and Royalty.
When the Royal Tribute Collector arrives and you open the trade window to give them tributes, the window will be empty and you can't do anything else but hit Esc to close it again. :(

Also is it vanilla behavior now that during trades the decimals for prices will only be shown for amounts smaller than 10? Prices now look like this:

An option to allow decimals for all prices would be very nice! :)

Sladki

Quote from: Kori on June 28, 2020, 12:08:39 PM
Hello Sladki,
there is a bug with Bargain Tweaks and Royalty.
When the Royal Tribute Collector arrives and you open the trade window to give them tributes, the window will be empty and you can't do anything else but hit Esc to close it again. :(
Hello, I will investigate.

Quote from: Kori on June 28, 2020, 12:08:39 PM
Also is it vanilla behavior now that during trades the decimals for prices will only be shown for amounts smaller than 10? Prices now look like this:

An option to allow decimals for all prices would be very nice! :)
I guess, it is something with the game. The mod rounds only numbers higher than 99.5.