[Still B18] When inviting traders from different factions...

Started by Syrchalis, June 26, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syrchalis

So I've played a last round of B18, enjoying all the great mods before I switch to the unstable 1.0 with limited mods.

My story is short, but hilarious and I bet some of you had the same thing happen. I'm on a map with a stone road, so usually everything spawns from one of two points (the ends of the roads). Now I invited two factions for trading, but I didn't realize they hated each other and obviously with just two spawn points it just so happened they came from the same side at the exact same time, armed with rocket launchers...

Immediately it rained in the desert (which hadn't happened in the entire playthrough so far) and finally that giant blood trail from an elephant migration I attacked earlier is getting washed away (it was there since a year or so). Plus all the precious items get saved.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

crazyroosterman

looks like a serious exploit hopefully it'll get tweaked so traders don't do this to each other in the future.