[B18] SkyRim

Started by _Luke_, June 26, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Luke_

Finally the Skyrim world comes to Rimworld.

About
What this mod aims to do is bring all of Skyrim and possibly beyond to Rimworld for you to use in your colonies which include weapons, armour and also traps but in the future there will be more than them. These will include more ores/ingots, food from Skyrim and creatures such as Dragons. We also want to make new ways of generating power and new ways of controlling the temperature within your base. This also means you need to defend that base so that is why we also want to make more traps. At the moment there isn't much there but we aim to add more and wont be that long until we do but the items that are in the mod currently are all of the iron weapons and a table in which you make them in the weapons mod. But to actually make the weapons you need to have the core installed as that adds all of the resources which is iron ore, iron ingots and leather strips. The iron ore also spawns into the world like the base game steel for you to mine. The armour mod includes leather armour and the trap mod includes a bear trap. Because of this being a handful of mods you will be able to choose what you want so if you don't want the armours its simple you don't have to have them.

Mods

Name                                      DescriptionDropbox
Elder Scrolls CoreRequired - Put at the top of your mods list. This is the main part of the collection of mods it is required by all of the mods for them to work.

Link
Elder Scrolls WeaponsOptional This adds weapons from Skyrim into Rimworld.

Link
Elder Scrolls ArmourOptional This adds Armours from Skyrim into Rimworld.

Link
Elder Scrolls TrapsOptional This adds traps from Skyrim into Rimworld.

Link

Discord
If you would like to see things that will be added into to the mod, ask us questions about the mod or even recommend things to added into the mod join the discord if you have any ideas on how the mod can be made better put them on in the discord. Screenshots of the mod will also put up on this discord.
https://discord.gg/fNwqK9u

The Team
In the team for making this mod we have
  • Luke_Puke69 - lead developer, coder, artist
  • Survivalmaster - coder, artist
  • V3xxed_G1raff3 - artist
Liesence

This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

temple_wing

support combat extended?

_Luke_

Quote from: temple_wing on June 26, 2018, 11:12:04 AM
support combat extended?

At the minute no but we do plan to add support for it in the future.

Adamiks

A wider description would be welcome

Mufflamingo

screen shots would be nice
Bleeeee. . . . .

RedFox99

Some ScreenShots maybe to see how it looks like

Uchillz

Does this mod require SKSE & MCM to run?
Anyways a very good work, colliding two worlds into one.

Modraneth

System.Linq

Quote from: Uchillz on September 10, 2018, 03:34:13 PM
Does this mod require SKSE & MCM to run?
Anyways a very good work, colliding two worlds into one.

RimUI would be most welcome.

Onasaki

I suggest working with Jecell, or at least asking him for some advice in making Daedric/Divine Cults, and functional with his Cults mod. I want a colony that worships Sheogorath. >.<
I have two forces by my side;
One's the truth and one's a lie;
Which one's which I cannot tell;
This enigma is my hell.

Modraneth

Quote from: Onasaki on September 14, 2018, 09:27:44 AM
I suggest working with Jecell, or at least asking him for some advice in making Daedric/Divine Cults, and functional with his Cults mod. I want a colony that worships Sheogorath. >.<
+1
and some follower of Stendarr to raid the daedra cults and help the aedra 

korzon19