[1.0] Ability to toggle viewing of art

Started by XeoNovaDan, June 26, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XeoNovaDan

When the mid-game comes and one ends up decorating everybody's bedrooms with sculptures, or their furniture is of at least excellent quality, it can be painful when other colonists end up admiring their art to satisfy their need for recreation. This is mainly noticeable between colonists on different schedules (e.g. night owls vs normal), where one person ends up giving the other person disturbed sleep, spoiling their mood.

Perhaps the toggle could be so that only colonists who are assigned to a bed in that particular room can admire art in that particular room.

Injured Muffalo

Wow, how rude. (for some reason people always seem to admire the art in my main room). What will they do next, schedule a party in someone's bedroom?
A muffalo encountered a vimp near a patch of sweet vegetables. A struggle ensued. The muffalo gored the vimp with its horns. The vimp bit the muffalo with its beak. Finally, the vimp was bested, sending large chunks of its flesh in every direction. But the muffalo was injured. It shed a single tear.

5thHorseman

Quote from: Injured Muffalo on June 26, 2018, 11:21:12 PM
Wow, how rude. (for some reason people always seem to admire the art in my main room). What will they do next, schedule a party in someone's bedroom?
Ha! I was going to post that I actually had someone host a party in the room of the only person who was a night owl, while they were sleeping. But that was in v18 so wasn't appropriate. However, now I just have to add it because.

(also this is my first post, hi everybody)
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.