[1.0] Gourmand Mental Break?

Started by Sisho, June 24, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sisho

So I know that some traits like pyro and such will make them mental break occasionally at random, but I am having the same issue with someone with the Gourmand trait? I'm not sure if this was in the game before (playing 1.0) but it specifically says on the trait that "If he is in a bad mood he will often satisfy himself by eating." His mood is actually quite high, like 75% of the bar most of the time. So if this is not a bug I feel like the text of the trait should be changed.

I should also mention this is happening way too regularly. Like far more than Pyro or Drug user traits. Once every few days. It is honestly wrecking my food supply and I have a surplus lol.

Cr0ni

Yeah, this break happens for me even at 100% mood at last once a week. It's a bug or trait description isnt updated.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Studly Spud

I'm getting random breaks from happy pawns too, all sorts of pawns, not just ones with "special break" traits.  Some will just hide in their room for days.  What is so damaging about this is that their mood bar will tick all the way down from full due to no recreation or food or light or anything.  And there is no catharsis after these weird "happy" breaks.  So immediately after, I get another true mental break due to mood low.