[Mod] (Alpha 4F) Jurassic Rim

Started by Evul, June 22, 2014, 02:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Description:
Welcome to Jurassic Rim!
This mod adds some dinosaurs to the RimWorld. Why? Cause dinosaurs are cool! At the moment the mod only have a triceratops but more will be added. For example a T-Rex.

Mod Team:
Evul (Lead Developer)

Download:
Comming soon...

Screenshots:

Known Issues:
Currently none.

Bug and feedback tracker:

FAQ:
Q: Will it have more dinosarus?
A. Yes, later.

Misc:

Donate:
Do you like what i'm doing? You can support me by make a donation. The donated funds will go to finance the servers and development tools i using. Every little bit help!

a89a89

Was it nececary to add mother fucking t-rex? They're are here kids here who could read your offendive comment, but assid that, looks cool. Just a question, are you still wirking on the neotelic mod?

Cala13er

Quote from: a89a89 on June 22, 2014, 09:45:12 PM
Was it nececary to add mother fucking t-rex? They're are here kids here who could read your offendive comment, but assid that, looks cool. Just a question, are you still wirking on the neotelic mod?

neolithic is ItchyFlea's mod...

Evul

Evul

Quote from: a89a89 on June 22, 2014, 09:45:12 PM

It's a reference to a song by that guy with the glass, I thought it was funny. ^^

Cala13er

I wouldn't remove it :( swear words are all over this forum. If there are much kids on these forums. They've already seen them.

Evul

Probably, did it anyway it will probably return ^^

Psyckosama

Evul, would it be possible to make it so the predators hunt herbivores and possibly your colonists without being the standard obnoxious hyper-persistent predators?

AwesumnisRawr188

Hah! This sounds like an awesome mod if the AI works out well!

It'll be kinda like ORION, but 2D and funner!

I look forward to a T-Rex killing all my colonists repeatedly.

Evul

Quote from: Psyckosama on June 23, 2014, 10:07:07 PM
Evul, would it be possible to make it so the predators hunt herbivores and possibly your colonists without being the standard obnoxious hyper-persistent predators?

Hopefully :)

Quote from: AwesumnisRawr188 on June 23, 2014, 11:07:11 PM
Hah! This sounds like an awesome mod if the AI works out well!

It'll be kinda like ORION, but 2D and funner!

I look forward to a T-Rex killing all my colonists repeatedly.

Haha me to ^^

TheNakedM24Man

If they eat colonists and maybe breed that would be awesome!!! Or even grown in labs and caged.. maybe events make em loose and angry! lose whole map!!

Evul

At the moment they will use the Animal AI :)