The Chronicles of Fall [Part 1]

Started by Quasarrgames, June 22, 2014, 03:41:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quasarrgames

It begins

The escape pod slams down hard into the dirt, knocking me about its cramped quarters. Well, at least we stopped. I glare through the tiny porthole at the world outside, but instead the door jettisons from the escape pod and the light of day blinds me with its intensity. I step out onto the soil, and my eyes adjust to the blinding light. For the first time, i get a good glimpse of where i landed. A large mountain towers over me, its peak encircled by clouds. stretched out before me is a valley of sand and soil, with various shrubs, trees, and crumbling ruins dotting is expanse.

Just then i hear a faint boom, like that of a supersonic plane. I look up and see two more escape pods flaring through the shy, ablaze with the heat of re-entry. I watch them slam into the ground not too far from me. I rush over to them. their hatches jettison too and they step out into the open. One is a female oaf with medieval clothing, and another is a farmer with a bad burn on his hand. I appear to be the oldest of the two.

We cautiously introduce ourselves. We don't completely each other, so for now we will call each other by our nicknames. The farmer insists that we call him "Strapping". He doesn't seem all that strapping, but i'll go along with it. he doesn't talk much, that one. The oaf is called "Shrike". She seems a little bored for some reason. My name is Lada ward, but everyone calls me "Ward".

So that's us. Stranded on an alien world with nothing but our wits and our escape pods.

Let's jut hope we can survive.
On the right path, but the wrong medication.

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

Quasarrgames

lolol save file didnt save. Whole thing is lost XD

i will do something else instead

I like how there's a thing that displays how long you've logged in to the forums. It shows just how many hours you've spent here, never to get back...

Coenmcj

Nice one mate. You havn't described surroundings or anything though, you could probably rebuild?
Moderator on discord.gg/rimworld come join us! We don't bite

milon

Pull up an auto save?  Or start new but still use this opener?

Quasarrgames

good suggestions, but nah. I will do something new, something MUCH BETTER!

(unless you really want this, in which case i'll continue it :)))