[B18] Alcohol expansion mod

Started by Potato Overlord, April 29, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Potato Overlord

I have just made my new alcohol expansion mod to expand upon the existing alcohol in the game

5/1/2018 - I added tequila and agave wine
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1372954702

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b4oluuvnpbdeqv7/AACE_XL_sZmm7wW-3uQbSxbga?dl=0
(dropbox)

This is made my alcohol expansion mod to expand upon the existing alcohol in the game

So far I currently have Vodka, Whiskey, Tequila, and Wine added but I intend to add some more stuff along with new distillery work bench textures

Vodka, and Whiskey are very strong and can give a lot of happiness but they must be used with a little bit of caution because they are really strong

Wine isnt quite as strong as the others which makes it a little bit safer to use but it doesnt give as much joy (but it gives more joy than beer)

(oh and I'm sorry that the still looks like a Fueled stove but I am currently working on a new still texture... I have proof... Its in the mod files :)... its just not done...yet)

Licensing Stuff: Yeah you can use it in your own mods and modpacks and stuff

Canute

Hi Potato,
gratz on your first mod project.
but
Quote"It is far from done..."
don't you think it the Unfinished subforum is a better place them ?

and please provide a non-steam download.
There is no need for steam only mod's to be here on the forum.

Tomasdav

I don´t wanna be rude, but there already is mode which adds new alcohol and even sodas and juices called Cupro´s drink, maybe look at it and try doing something different I dunno like cocktails or sth

Potato Overlord

uh... to be fair i had no idea that there was already a mod that did this and ill work on getting another way to download it

borrego

Hey i tried to make whiskey in the destillery workbench but pawns are unable to put it the product in a barrel to make whiskey. I tried to do that with beer barrel. Could you do a small tutorial please?