Presets

Started by julitoole, July 07, 2018, 12:12:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

julitoole

Hey Guys,
So i came up with an idea that it would be wonderfull if you could set some presets for a lot of things for example give every worker his work priorities and then you save it under a name or you give every colonist his allowed area and then save it. And if you for example get under attack you just click 1 Button to send the guys you want be safe and the animals you want to be safe in the respective areas and when its over the same viseversa. I mean that is a lot easier especially if you have like 20 animals and over 15 colonists you simply can not or dont want to remember the respctive areas or work priorities. For the work priorities it would be nice to be like "Oh I there is a lot of stuff lying around and its not picked up fast enough ok i take my Tidy up preset for some minutes" or " Oh dang its dirty lemme take my clean preset".
Or "Oh its growing season lemme take my Growing season preset so there are more people grwoing and harvesting plants".

Lemme hear your thouhts about this and maybe someone makes a mod sadly i have no dang clue how to make a mod.