[1.0.1957] rev939 - Aurora doesn't affect mood of caravans

Started by Syrchalis, July 07, 2018, 06:13:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syrchalis

Not sure if a bug, but since Auroras are global they should affect caravans.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

AileTheAlien

Syrchalis

Of course they are not IRL. In game however I think there is just two types of events: Map-specific (e.g. raid/meteorite/weather) and global (solar flare, eclipse, aurora)
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Canute

I don't think there are any global events.
I didn't played much 2 colonies at an once but never notice any solar flare at the 2. map/colony.
They are all map related events.

Syrchalis

It's actually by playing two colonies that I found out that solar flare and eclipse are global.

Canute

Ok, then you should maybe change the topic.
"Global event's don't affect Caravan's" :-)
So bad event's like eclipse should affect caravan's mood too, Running in darkness.
Or toxic fallout.

crazyroosterman

Quote from: Canute on July 08, 2018, 04:56:18 AM
Ok, then you should maybe change the topic.
"Global event's don't affect Caravan's" :-)
So bad event's like eclipse should affect caravan's mood too, Running in darkness.
Or toxic fallout.
wait for toxic fallout to affect caravans wouldn't it have to give them radiation poisoning? which sounds like an absolute nightmare to me.