[1.0.1962] Bills tab bug

Started by Spdskatr, July 08, 2018, 07:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spdskatr

Circumstances: I wanted to view the info for a bill.

What happened/how to replicate: In the electric smithy's bills tab, I clicked on "Add bill". In the drop down menu, I clicked on the info button for the bill "make mace". An info card popped up, but the debug log showed "StatRequest for null def."

StatRequest for null def.
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
RimWorld.StatRequest:For(BuildableDef, ThingDef, QualityCategory) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\Utility\Stats\StatRequest.cs:58)
RimWorld.StatsReportUtility:DrawStatsReport(Rect, Def, ThingDef) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Dialogs\PortablePanes\StatsReportUtility.cs:45)
Verse.Dialog_InfoCard:FillCard(Rect) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Dialog\DialogsVarious\Dialog_InfoCard.cs:189)
Verse.Dialog_InfoCard:DoWindowContents(Rect) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Dialog\DialogsVarious\Dialog_InfoCard.cs:166)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Windows\Window.cs:202)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle) (at C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime\IMGUI\Managed\GUI.cs:1817)

[attachment deleted due to age]
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?

Canute

Hi,
since you use mods, you should try if this still happen without mods.
But i think it is mod related, and if you can idenfy the mod, report it at the proper mod topic.

Spdskatr

Quote from: Canute on July 08, 2018, 07:52:15 AM
Hi,
since you use mods, you should try if this still happen without mods.
But i think it is mod related, and if you can idenfy the mod, report it at the proper mod topic.

I am a modder myself and I'm pretty sure my installed mods have nothing to do with the problem. Anyway, I disabled all my mods, and created a brand new colony to test this. The bug is still present in build 1.0.1962 rev1188
My mods

If 666 is evil, does that make 25.8069758011 the root of all evil?