Altar spot and table

Started by Skryabin, July 10, 2018, 03:21:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skryabin

That would be nice to have an altar table and altar spot. The animals can be sacrificed on the altar spot and other offerings like wine and some harvest things or breads can be brought on the altar table. This would allow to bring some religion aspect in the game without any specifications for those players who would like to build church for example. After worshiping their god(s) colonists would get joy for some period of time.

Posted this in Your Cheapest Ideas, but not sure if it is the cheapest one. So, I am posting it here as well. Any thoughts?

AileTheAlien

This assumes all the pawns want to sacrifice animals, though. I guess the game already assumes that all pawns are (as far as I can tell) equally interested in chess, billiards, poker, and TV, so this wouldn't really be much different. Do we get more happiness for larger snackrifices?

jamaicancastle

FWIW, although all pawns are equally interested in chess, only about 40% are interested in meditation, and a similar proportion in prayer.

On the other hand, those are both free things for you. It would be more complicated (and annoying) if you had to build altars to see who was interested in using an altar.

Fixsaiga

I think what you are talking about is the information I want, which I want to be involved with.