Games in November

Started by Kalesin, October 30, 2013, 10:18:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalesin

We will have a intense November.

While I am sad that we have to wait until mid-November to be able to try the game, at least understand that the impact of the Kickstarter campaign makes it impossible to dispose of it before.

Still, at least personally, I have a complicated month since the middle of this month out updates or new games:

-On the 18th comes the expansion of "Lord of the Rings Online", "Helm's Deep" (is currently the only mmorpg with that play)
-The 18th also goes "Sons of Abraham", "Crusaders Kings 2" DLC (one of the best storytelling game), which explores the mechanics of religions.
-Also, as an addition, this month... Dwarf Fortress update!!!!  :o  :o  :o

I'm going to need hours.

You find yourself in a similar situation, take updates or new games for you?

jpmelguizo

I'll wait for a Steam offer before buying the new CKII DLC, but a DF update is enough for me to say "I know that feel bro"

GC13

Wow. There's been a new Crusader Kings 2 DLC in the can and ready to go and I just now heard of it? I haven't had my ear very close to the ground, have I?

Semmy

Quote from: jpmelguizo on October 30, 2013, 11:55:21 AM
I'll wait for a Steam offer before buying the new CKII DLC, but a DF update is enough for me to say "I know that feel bro"

DF update.

**sigh**
/unsubscribe life
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke

Shaft

I think X Rebirth is coming November 15th.

Haplo

X Rebirth and Assassin's Creed are two of the games I'm waiting for..
(Un)luckily Watchdogs was postponed, else I wouldn't know where to get all the free days to try them all out ;D