[1.0] Gen-spliced Xenohumans

Started by Albion, July 17, 2018, 11:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Albion

I didn't do any extensive testing but I just ran a short test and it worked fine. No conflicts.
If you encounter any conflicts with CE I can take a look and fix it.
TL;DR: The mod should already be compatible with CE.

You can download the latest test version from my Dropbox.

XeoNovaDan

Alright, I'll give it a try with CE. Thanks!

XeoNovaDan

Follow-up regarding functionality with CE, an error gets thrown when hovering over a Xenohuman pawn mentioning that pawn having a null BodyType (what determines the 'hitbox' for that pawn regarding ranged attacks). Also, armour penetration doesn't seem to be a thing with Xenohuman melee attacks (CE has custom melee attack tool classes IIRC), and Soldiermorph accuracy bonuses translate to pretty insane weapon handling.

Saebbi

Quote from: XeoNovaDan on January 31, 2019, 08:00:05 AM
Follow-up regarding functionality with CE, an error gets thrown when hovering over a Xenohuman pawn mentioning that pawn having a null BodyType (what determines the 'hitbox' for that pawn regarding ranged attacks). Also, armour penetration doesn't seem to be a thing with Xenohuman melee attacks (CE has custom melee attack tool classes IIRC), and Soldiermorph accuracy bonuses translate to pretty insane weapon handling.

Yeah that's because you have to add both a bodytype and the tool tags introduced by CE.
I'll upload a patch later.
I'm super duper cereal!

Albion

Thanks to Saebbi I made the mod fully compatible with CE. Additionally now the races also show up in raids from vanilla factions.

I just uploaded and released the mod.
You can find it here:
Steam Link
Nexus mods (manual download)

I created a seperate topic in the release section of the forum so please refer to that one in the future.

Sebastian Cigar

so how do I use this with Prepare Carefully?

Albion

You can simply reroll your colonists until you get a pawn of the desired race or change it manually.