Food Poisoning Pills

Started by Skryabin, July 22, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skryabin

To be able to produce or to buy some pills helping with food poisoning would be nice...

Call me Arty

There are pills to protect against disease and flu, which really can't be defended against and will happen at random. These give the player control.

Stone is a great building material, as it can protect against fires, and offer good defense against enemy attacks. These give the player control.

Armor and defensive structures can help keep you pawn from losing limbs and excessive amounts of blood in combat. These give the player control.

Food poisoning is a result of poor cooking skill quality and room cleanliness. There is a screen that will clearly tell you the cooking skill of a given pawn, the ability to infinitely reroll a pawn until they have a cooking skill high enough that the chance of getting food poisoning in a clean kitchen is roughly equivalent to a male being born in America in the year 2008 and being named David 1 2, and a button that you can click that will tell you the cleanliness of any room you hover over. You have control. Clean your damn kitchen.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!