Previous topic - Next topic

Chicken Plucker

DOWNLOAD LINK (Google Drive)

Kemono Friends Hair

Vocaloid Hair

Touhou Hair

Seraph of the End Hair

DOWNLOAD LINK (Google Drive)[/center]

Description: Urumi 333 hair mods, was abandoned by the author due to business and was only available in a Japanese art website. She has given me the rights to update these mods and update them for 1.0

Smexy_Vampire

Chicken Plucker

Updated Kemono hairs friends and removed "Lucky Beast"

I found it a bit creepy that this creature becomes a person's entire head when they have it as a hairstyle, I'd rather it was phased out so that people can just have the normal hairstyles. Cheers all.

If anyone cares, I may make it an animal one day you can have as a pet. Let me know in PM if you want the Lucky Beast animal mod

Quote from: Smexy_Vampire on December 06, 2018, 09:11:31 AM
YAY MORE CUTE HAIRS!

Special thanks to hazael and urumi obviously, messaged me to contact the author of these mods and we spoke on Twitter (had to track her down, tactically with tactics) and now it's all available for 1.0 players also.

qinlongfei

Is there any chance for an all in one version?

Chicken Plucker

Quote from: qinlongfei on December 06, 2018, 08:37:26 PM
Is there any chance for an all in one version?

Hello. I'm not going to make an all in one version since it's extra hassle for me. Its not much to some people but I have little free time so my apologies

qinlongfei

No need to apologize since you are the one who is dedicating time to give us free content. The hair styles looks really good and are good for people who want to make cosplay characters by the way.

Chicken Plucker

Mods have been updated for 1.1 with a new link and mod package name. Can't believe it's been 2 years since these mods were uploaded.

Cheers all