Conquest the world and conquest other worlds!

Started by N3c0L4s, April 16, 2019, 08:56:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

N3c0L4s

I really love Rimworld...the only problem is that when I found out that I cant conquer the world..and that I can only have one base.
And I think it should be really cool if after creating the ship you can go to conquer other worlds..

Please can some1 tell me if in future you can have multiple colonies hoping infinite??please some1 answer me!

Ashe

Go into the options and adjust the maximum number of colonies if you want to. This will allow you to settle new colonies on other tiles that will function simultaneously to your old one(s). Note that it's not balanced at will makes certain things (hunting and mining generally) a lot easier and more plentiful. If you want more than 5, I believe you can edit the number in:
QuoteC:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld by Ludeon Studios\Config\Prefs.xml
On the line that says:
Quote<maxNumberOfPlayerSettlements>1</maxNumberOfPlayerSettlements>

N3c0L4s

you're the best!! thank you...

But, still, I would like autorganized city...I don't want to manage them all at the same time....but for now it's cool like this :D

KozmoD

Maybe with more complex social interactions with factions, we could have a TWD kinda situation, were you dominate a settlement and make them work for you.