My dog just ate chocolate and she's ok

Started by KalkiKrosah, July 23, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KalkiKrosah

And that's not ok with me. In real life chocolate will kill dogs or at the very least make them very sick. Both chocolate and dogs are safe elements to the current state of Rimworld. Chocolate replenishes both hunger and recreation without any negative effects while dogs hold the title as the best "jack of all trades" animal. Dogs are halfway decent fighters, fairly quick, easy to train and make for the best haulers because they make the least amount of filth when going in doors. I think Chocolate can be a nice equalizing element in the game. It will punish players for not zoning animals out of the chocolate harvesting/storing area and will give players a a reason not to grow chocolate if they have dogs or not to acquire dogs if they are growing chocolate.

khun_poo

It's take half a day to plant one cocoa tree. Please don't nerf it further than it already is  :'(

sadpickle

On the subject of animals getting into foods, I'd love to know how all these animals are opening beer bottles.

Shinzy

Quote from: sadpickle on July 24, 2018, 11:17:29 AM
On the subject of animals getting into foods, I'd love to know how all these animals are opening beer bottles.

AileTheAlien

These are genetically-engineered future-dogs, who can eat chocolate safely. :)