can't bury a corpse

Started by NakaharA, September 07, 2018, 03:37:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NakaharA

I can't seem to bury a corpse.

[attachment deleted due to age]

zgrssd

Do you have a empty grave that can take this type of Corpse?
The game differentiates between Colonist and Stranger humanoid corpses. And the Sarcophagus is set to colonist only by default (as opposed to the grave).

Edit: it is also odd that you lack the "Strip Corpse" Option. And the error message read "too heavy"?

5thHorseman

Yeah do you have any mods? Maybe that's it.

Also, make sure your colonist you want to do the work is not confined to a zone that does not include the grave.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.

NakaharA

I do have mods but I've tried it with mods off still can't bury them and the "[name](dead)[name](dead)" instead of strip or haul happen with every corpse too. include the animal corpses.

zgrssd

Quote from: NakaharA on September 08, 2018, 01:27:16 AM
I do have mods but I've tried it with mods off still can't bury them and the "[name](dead)[name](dead)" instead of strip or haul happen with every corpse too. include the animal corpses.
Then wathever the mod did, propably affected the savegame.
I burried enough enemies in B19 to know this is no basegame bug.

Just to check, any non letter characters in colonist names? stuff like [] and {} are known to cause issues

NakaharA

so I start a new game with no mods I can bury it now but I can't command them tho they do it by them self. thank you :)

[attachment deleted due to age]