Zones

Started by Jibbles, July 29, 2018, 05:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jibbles

Usually delete my zones by accident this way or by building something over it. Unable to break this habit. :/
Do other players prefer the "expected" way or is it just me?
Can someone mod it if there are no plans to change in vanilla?

Growing zones: Would be greatly appreciated if new zones used my last selected plant instead of defaulting to potatoes every time. Default to potatoes seems intended.. Why?

Koek

To be honest, knowing how it works made me deal with it. I wouldn't mind if you suggestion would be implemented in a way, but it seems to be just some QoL, nothing more.

Jibbles

Yeah, it's QoL no doubt.

khun_poo

I would expect that though  :-\

Immagine drawing a growing area focus on every tile of rich soil with some plant. Then you realise that the zone is too big just for one plant and want to separate it into 2 kind of plants. Your only option is to shrink it and drew again  :'(.

MoronicCinamun

Quote from: khun_poo on July 29, 2018, 05:46:54 AM
I would expect that though  :-\

Immagine drawing a growing area focus on every tile of rich soil with some plant. Then you realise that the zone is too big just for one plant and want to separate it into 2 kind of plants. Your only option is to shrink it and drew again  :'(.

Yea this happens to me a lot, but at least we have these shrink/expand options now!