Four little things that would make RIMWORLD (for me) better.

Started by Mosch6, July 30, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mosch6

One thing what i realy miss: Ammo for all weapons (hand guns,bow and turrets at example).
You can craft the ammo on special work bench und the enemy use it too.

The second thing: All people must use tool or the can`t cut a tree or make mining or something else.

The third thing:The bows shot bullets? WTF?? Please fix this. With the sound is the same problem.

The fourth thing:Please more weapons and furniture.

Sorry for my bad english i am from Austria, this is not my native language.

Boston

Quote from: Mosch6 on July 30, 2018, 01:42:17 PM
One thing what i realy miss: Ammo for all weapons (hand guns,bow and turrets at example).
You can craft the ammo on special work bench und the enemy use it too.

The second thing: All people must use tool or the can`t cut a tree or make mining or something else.

The third thing:The bows shot bullets? WTF?? Please fix this. With the sound is the same problem.

The fourth thing:Please more weapons and furniture.

Sorry for my bad english i am from Austria, this is not my native language.

1) There is a very popular mod that adds this, as well as revamping weaponry and combat to make it more realistic. It is called "Combat Extended"

2) The colonists have tools. If you listen when they work at a task (building, cutting down trees, mining, etc) you will hear tool-sounds; hammering, an axe cutting, a pick striking rock, etc

erdrik

Quote from: Boston on July 30, 2018, 01:55:30 PM
2) The colonists have tools. If you listen when they work at a task (building, cutting down trees, mining, etc) you will hear tool-sounds; hammering, an axe cutting, a pick striking rock, etc
^ This.
Tool use is just abstracted out as something you don't have to worry about as a player.
In fact, I don't know if it is still in, but there was a research tech that improved mining, IIRC, called "Hydraulic Pick Axes" which was the only reference I know of in game to the fact that colonists all had tools.