Adding mood buffs to being near a pawn.

Started by Planetfall, July 30, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Planetfall

I have this idea for a mod called animal lovers/ puppies are adorable. where pawns get mood buffs for just being around dogs and cats. Jecrell managed to give bad thoughts to pawns being near cosmic horrors so its posible right? Though Jecrell is magic...
I put a description of my mod idea in here too. Is there a dedicated mod idea feedback thread?

(i havent thought about balance in detail so all the numbers I'm putting down here will probably change a lot over time)
The mod would add in the traits Animal Lover, Cat Lover, Dog lover, and Animal Hater.
Pawns without any of those traits get a +2 mood when near a cat or dog which stacks to 3 and wears off in an hour or so. Also the same exact debuff for the death of a cat or dog only it lasts 10 days.
Animal Lover Gets Double the mood effect.
Dog lover gets double only for Dog and half for cat
cat lover is visa versa.
Animal hater gets a -2 thought when seeing a cat or an untrained dog. trained dogs are fine (dont know if telling trained and untrained apart is posible).
Dog lover vs Cat lover gets a -5 relationship. (sortof like Teatoterler vs Chemical intriest)
Animal hater gets -10 with all the lovers
Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that, in glory and triumph, they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.
_Carl Sagan_