Off World Traders

Started by Turps, July 30, 2018, 06:21:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turps

Hi all, Last time I played the was before taming animals so super rusty with super noob question. Where does the off world trade stuffs land. I bought 20 gold and 25 component and sold some junk for 3k silver, completed the deal and all i got was the 20 gold.
Its not a battle unless some limbs are getting shot off!

Ser Kitteh

They should land near where your orbital trade beacons are.

Turps

I only have one cuz components are super rare. It's in my crafting shop cuz "outside" destroys everything. The gold landed at the door but the rest idk

sadpickle

It should land outside the room with a beacon. AFAIK it looks for the closest unroofed tiles and drops them there. Rarely it will drop things through a roof.

In the experimental build it may be a bug, but sometimes it's just hard to find the location in a big base.

Kirby23590

I don't know but. Pretty much it picks a random orbital beacon it wants. ( Outside of course. )

It's mostly random where it wants to land when buying something from a off-world trader of course.

Quest rewards without an orbital trade beacon i think will pick the nearest part of your colony or it's completely random where it want's to land.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Turps

Nope all the goods are gone. Ill make there is an outside beacon next time. Thanks you all