[B19] Questionable Ethics - Cloning, organ growing and morally wrong stuff!

Started by ChJees, August 03, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChJees

Important notice: This mod is under constant development so expect things to change.

Organ growing, organ extraction, animal and humanoid cloning and growing in vats. And all manner of ethically questionable stuff!

If you ever thought that making human leather hats were too mundane then this mod will spice things up.

*Grow organs in vats to replace or profit from it!
*Clone and grow animals and humanoids! They take on the traits of their "parent".
*Scan brains and apply it onto your clones! Could give your colonists a sort of immortality as long as you make frequent backups.
*Enslave your enemy (or friends) through nerve stapling!
*Install crude bionics and integrated weaponry that would make even the Strogg envious!

Supports Alien Races out of the box.

Credits:
ChJees - Concept, XML & C#
Shotgunfrenzy - Art, Vats and associated items
Shinzy - Art, Organs
Edmund - Art, Organ

Downloads
Steam Workshop
Dropbox

Source Code on GitHub

dyslexier

ChJees

ChJees

Pio

Damn! I wish i could use Custom Mutagens and Consumable mod with this one. It could be so much funier.

Pio

Am havin a lot of Errors, and i can't use the cloning vats, nor reserach them

Exception in Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter TryIssueJobPackage: System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type type) [0x00072] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:385
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:343
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:254
  at RimWorld.WorkGiverDef.get_Worker () [0x0000d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Defs\DefTypes\WorkGiverDef.cs:56
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.CacheWorkGiversInOrder () [0x000dd] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\Pawn_WorkSettings.cs:242
  at RimWorld.Pawn_WorkSettings.get_WorkGiversInOrderNormal () [0x0000d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\Pawn_WorkSettings.cs:41
  at RimWorld.JobGiver_Work.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00105] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\AI\JobGivers\Work\JobGiver_Work.cs:68
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00130] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:176
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_PrioritySorter:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:180)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Tagger:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:245)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Subtree:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Subtree.cs:36)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Controls.cs:18)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\ThinkNodes\ControlFlow\ThinkNode_Conditionals.cs:25)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DetermineNextJob(ThinkTreeDef&) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:671)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:513)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:391)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\AI\Pawn_JobTracker.cs:120)
Verse.Pawn:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Pawn\Pawn.cs:556)
Verse.TickList:Tick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickList.cs:125)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:297)
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Ticking\TickManager.cs:261)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Game\Game.cs:512)
Verse.Root_Play:Update() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root_Play.cs:99)

ChJees

Quote from: Pio on August 04, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

-snip-

Do you play with any other mods? This is not telling me much.

rawrfisher

Quote from: ChJees on August 04, 2018, 03:06:12 PM
Quote from: Pio on August 04, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

-snip-

Do you play with any other mods? This is not telling me much.

I think that was just a poorly setup post. The prior post references 2 other mods and I think that log is ment to go with the previous post
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Halcyel

Dude i love the way you build this mod :D , but i cant play it in version 1.0, first it´s says its for version 0.19, but never mind, activate the mod and cant construct the machines.
Get this error:

Root level exception in OnGUI(): System.ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type type) [0x00072] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:385
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:343
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System/Activator.cs:254
  at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef def, Verse.ThingDef stuff) [0x000c5] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Thing\ThingMaker.cs:44
  at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (IntVec3 c) [0x00096] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\Designators\Place\Designator_Build.cs:284
  at Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents () [0x0006c] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\UI\Designator\DesignatorManager.cs:71
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () [0x0002d] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\MapInterface.cs:147
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00176] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\RimWorld\UI\UIRoot_Play.cs:105
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x0004f] in C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:164
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean) (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Utility\Debug\Log\Log.cs:78)
Verse.Root:OnGUI() (at C:\Dev\RimWorld\Assets\Scripts\Verse\Global\Root\Root.cs:169)

Thanks for everythig :D

ChJees

Quote from: Halcyel on August 07, 2018, 08:23:36 PM
Dude i love the way you build this mod :D , but i cant play it in version 1.0, first it´s says its for version 0.19, but never mind, activate the mod and cant construct the machines.
Get this error:

-snip-

Thanks for everythig :D

Are you sure you downloaded\used the latest Steam Workshop version?

Armisael

Well that is certainly a shame, a have the very same problem that Halcyel had, but a can't get the mods for the worshop because of reason and a really will love try the mod is everything that ever wanted in RimWorld beside biggest enemies

Pls i you can upload the mod to github i will be gratefull

ChJees

Quote from: Armisael on August 08, 2018, 03:58:35 PM
Well that is certainly a shame, a have the very same problem that Halcyel had, but a can't get the mods for the worshop because of reason and a really will love try the mod is everything that ever wanted in RimWorld beside biggest enemies

There is a Dropbox link with the exact same mod in the OP.

Armisael

Quote from: ChJees on August 08, 2018, 09:06:42 PM
Quote from: Armisael on August 08, 2018, 03:58:35 PM

There is a Dropbox link with the exact same mod in the OP.

Sooooo this is the mod but the version in game says 0.19 and i can't use the right button to priorizating things in game also a lot of dev log say version error, so my question is I'm doing something ron u habe the version 1.0.1677 so if you could throw some ligth i can play this

Vane