[1.0] Sun Lights

Started by Thom Blair III, August 27, 2018, 11:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thom Blair III

Quote from: rawrfisher on August 28, 2018, 12:53:00 AMI was trying to suggest lowering the illumination range to match vanilla or some form of custom one. I have been waiting forever for a wall mounted sunlamp.

I've finished a vanilla quality wall mounted sun lamp. It's here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1497057340

Hope you like it.
:)
I was surprised to read about Angkor Thom in Cambodia. I looked up what "Thom" means and it's "big" or "great", so my avatar icon is ធំ which is "Thom" in Khmer.

rawrfisher

Long as the power usage is significantly lower then the vanilla sunlamp it should be fine.
You did mention it was supposed to be some form of LED light right.  A max consumption of 290w is fitting I think.
Havnt tried it but using the normal one from the workshop. 
Professional jerk
Want something broken let me know

Thom Blair III

I was surprised to read about Angkor Thom in Cambodia. I looked up what "Thom" means and it's "big" or "great", so my avatar icon is ធំ which is "Thom" in Khmer.

Thom Blair III

Griphaha

This is a cheat lol, and the balanced version isn't balanced. I like the concept though, each square in vanilla is 19w of power for a sunlamp.

Heimataerde

Could you drop a non-steam link for your Balanced [1.0] Version?

Thom Blair III

Sure, here's the link (sorry for the late reply):
("Balanced Version" on Dropbox)