[1.3-A15] Industrial Rollers 2.5.0 - Free your haulers!

Started by historic_os, October 21, 2016, 01:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LWM

I have several reports that Industrial Rollers do not work with Deep Storage (or probably Extended Storage).

We both of us use Building_Storage (or a subclass) for each storage building, but have somehow modified things so that we can have more than one stack/item in each cell.

It looks like you are doing some sort of internal check if there is space to put the next thing on the belt into the Building_Storage (zone, etc?)  You might consider checking NoStorageBlockersIn (which should work seamlessly with my mod), or, if you want to be able to fill partially-full stacks, Mehni worked out a way to do that for Pick Up and Haul that could be used here too.

Let me know if you need anything.

--LWM

ps - in the event anything happens to you, or if you just lose interest in RimWorld, people would be able to continue working with your mod into the future if you were to release source under some sort of license - it could even be "This code switches to CC's Attribution-NC-ShareAlike if I haven't been heard from in a year"  Having the code released somewhere also makes debugging compatibility easier  ;D

phuhque

Any chance on a Github download option?  I don't use Steam for this game, and really don't have a lot of trust in other Cloud storage locations.  Everyone has access to Github, not so much for Dropbox, steam, or mediafire.

Waras

Any Way to use this for 1.2 or any equivalent mod? or any updates? or its long forgotten?

Canute

Look for Rimfactory on the workshop, i didn't checked it myself but that mod got the rollers included i read at the comments.

Waras

Actually this one is still working on 1.2, no bugs or errors so far, even if it shows yellow, as for Rimfactory, I don't want another factory mod as I already have one.

Patrick

LWM

Quote from: Waras on December 27, 2020, 04:29:49 AM
Actually this one is still working on 1.2, no bugs or errors so far, even if it shows yellow, as for Rimfactory, I don't want another factory mod as I already have one.
There's also Project RimFactory Lite, which is only conveyors/splitters/etc I think?  So, not a full factory mod.  I have Deep Storage working with PRF!

We found a (somewhat) easy approach to using Deep Storage with the belts; it should be doable with IR if the author would like to use it.

EVERYNAMEISUNAVAILABLE

there's a large bug that fucks up your TPS when using this mod
reply if you're still updating the mod

historic_os

Works with 1.3.
I pushed an update on steam. If you use manual download - just use the last version. It still works in 1.3 even if shown as "outdated".

Neros

Using the version for 1.3. I can't seem to set a destination stockpile.