Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxe

Version 1.0.3
- Added rules check to food in inventory for pawns getting food for another
- Restrictions (Food and Bonding) renamed to Policies

Link to latest release

Jaxe

Version 1.0.4
- Fixed the null material error on World view (not sure how I missed this one until now)

Link to latest release

xion1088

wrathofdog

Canute

+1 for non-steam upload.
There are soo many workshop only mods we need a few forum only ! :-)

Nightliss

Hi, how do I access rules menu for pawn? I checked pawn, assign tab and restrict tab but don't see anything new in there. Am I blind?

Jaxe

I'd prefer to conduct support on this thread but I have now uploaded my mods to Steam. Kinda would've liked to keep it forum only for Canute but I have a feeling the +1's will keep adding.

Steam Workshop Link

Jaxe

Quote from: Nightliss on September 01, 2018, 04:55:11 AM
Hi, how do I access rules menu for pawn? I checked pawn, assign tab and restrict tab but don't see anything new in there. Am I blind?

Click on a pawn and there should be a rules button on the bottom row (next to the draft button)

Jaxe

Version 1.0.5 (Minor update)
- Any of the core rules (Food Policy, Bonding Policy, Allow Courting, Allow Artisan) can be hidden by disabling them in the Global Options menu.

Link to latest release

Jaxe

Version 1.0.6
- Better handling of default rules
- Pawns who have been disallowed new romances should now no longer still try

Link to latest release

bigheadzach

Interesting; I've noticed this issue on a number of GitHub release downloads where the filename is actually the full path (when uncompressing on a Mac). Downloading from the head of the master branch doesn't produce this issue.

Jaxe

Quote from: bigheadzach on September 03, 2018, 03:29:14 PM
Interesting; I've noticed this issue on a number of GitHub release downloads where the filename is actually the full path (when uncompressing on a Mac). Downloading from the head of the master branch doesn't produce this issue.

I haven't used a mac for over 20 years. I'm curious what you mean by the filename is actually the full path, what exact path is used?

Jaxe

And another update... Version 1.0.7
- Fixed possible null reference with non-vanilla pawn types
- Fixed erroneous "not allowed artisan builds" tooltip

Link to latest release

YellowElephant

Hello and thanks for the mod!

However I have an issue with animal training when using this mod. When a food policy is enabled for my wolves, training appears infinite and the pawn just follow the animal without failing or suceeding (handling skill still progress). My pawn was using kibble for training (which is -- of course, enabled in the food policy). When the policy is set to "Unrestricted", there isn't any issue. Any idea?

Thanks angain!