[1.3] Pawn Rules (v1.5.0): Disallow Foods, Relationships and More

Started by Jaxe, August 05, 2018, 12:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaxe

Updated to v1.2.1
- Renamed Food policy to Ingestible policy
- Ingestible policy now includes all ingestibles including drinks from other mods

Jaxe

Updated to v1.2.2
- Renamed Ingestible policy back to Food policy
- Added new global option "Allow drugs to be restricted" which will include drugs in food policies (default: OFF)

alset85

Jaxe

Wasn't intentionally removed but adding a new option in global options made the UI fail to display the button. I'll fix it soon.

Jaxe

Updated to v1.2.3
- Fixed import/export button not displaying
- Fixed incorrect ruleset applied to new pawns when default rules are unrestricted

Jaxe

Updated to v1.2.4
- Added null check on food categories for potentially uncategorized modded foods

Jaxe

moonra

Does this work with Better Pawn Control? This might make that mod obsolete but I'd like to know if they work together 'cause I want to add this to my current colony but don't wanna remove BPC.

HSneak

Can't find the "Remove mod" from global options, only import/export is there.

Canute

Why you didn't deactivate it, load your safegame and check if some error's happen after some playing.
You still can restore the modlist from that safegame if something bad happen.

crusader2010

Hello! Any ideas why I'm getting over 800 errors like below?
I'm also using StaticQuality+ and QualityBuilder (along with many others). Does the load order matter for those? Can provide saved games if needed.

Full log (please ignore other errors): here

Exception filling window for PawnRules.Interface.Dialog_Alert: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
  at PawnRules.Interface.Dialog_Alert.DoWindowContents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0.<>m__0 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey0:<>m__0(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

zozilin

My pawns that are restricted to paste only still take other meals to their inventory periodically and eat them. Can I do something about it without forbidding every survival meal stack?

Nylux

Sent a Pull Request for the french translation on github ! :)
I do english to french translations. I'm not the best, but if you need something translated hmu.

Jaxe

Updated to v1.3.0
- Pawns should now properly respect food rules for inventory and deliveries
- Assign tab is no longer replaced, this should now play nice with other mods
- Presets sorted by name

Jaxe

Updated to v1.3.1
- Re-fixed "Could not find player faction bug"