Taking armor vest and helmet off a prisoner

Started by Skryabin, August 07, 2018, 12:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skryabin

It would be nice to be able to take off those things from a prisoner without striping him completely... Maybe there is a way and I just did not find it?

RawCode

you can set pants+tshirt stockpile inside prison cell, prisoner will take his "prison uniform", his items can be used elsewhere.

Skryabin

Quote from: RawCode on August 07, 2018, 04:16:16 AM
you can set pants+tshirt stockpile inside prison cell, prisoner will take his "prison uniform", his items can be used elsewhere.

Yes, yes... But, still it would be more convenient to have a drop arrow in gear menu after they get imprisoned.

bobucles

Disarming prisoners seems like a thing that your guys should do.

Eterm

I once stripped a prisoner which I didn't realise had no hip.

This prisoner, being unable to walk, couldn't re-clothe themselves and began freezing to death.

spidermonk

We also need a way to assign clothes to prisoners, it takes too many micro to do that, and some items, like tuques, they'll never equip. It can be of critical importance on cold biomes. You can assign clothes to them on a caravan screen, but cmon, travel to the edge of the map and back just to get a prisoner dressed?

OFWG

Quote from: bobucles on August 07, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

I can't believe I've played this game since like A8 and never realized that's probably exactly why they drop their weapon when downed.
Quote from: sadpickle on August 01, 2018, 05:03:35 PM
I like how they saw the naked guy with no food and said, "what he needs is an SMG."

AileTheAlien

Quote from: bench administrator on August 07, 2018, 01:21:07 PM
We also need a way to assign clothes to prisoners, it takes too many micro to do that, and some items, like tuques, they'll never equip.
Alternately, just make your prison close enough to the edge of the map, that anyone you release always exits without hypothermia. Or butcher them :P

Skryabin

Quote from: bobucles on August 07, 2018, 12:15:57 PM

Or like this, yes. Select your pawn, click on prisoner - disarm. Either way would be very helpful.

Skryabin

Quote from: RawCode on August 07, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

I just tried it by the way and it did not work. It is B18, maybe it works in 1.0? The pawns do not want to haul things into a prison cell stockpile zone even with critical priority...

A drop arrow would be very helpful. A player should have control over their gear after a prisoner is captured. Sounds like obvious to me.