In search for a specific mod

Started by Grillbye, August 10, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grillbye

Hello everyone ! I made this topic so I could either suggest, or find an already existing mod on B18 that meets my requirements. I'm searching for mod(s) that add a new feature to the game, specifically the addition of traits during a playthrough. For example, a person should be able to become cannibal if he keeps eating human meat.. or, having a colonist farming a lot should earn him the green thumb trait... kids that are borned and raised should also be able to develop new traits depending on what happen to them or what they do during their childhood.

Has any mods like that seen the light yet? Or such mods that resemble the things I'm searching for ? Not being a modder myself, I wouldn't be able to make such a mod, or mods in general. Thanks for your concern !
Prisoners? Don't wanna keep them? Eat them! ALL of them.

Golden

The best place for this request is in the Mods section where people post such threads with the tag [Mod Request] and wait to see if someone is willing to make such a mod.

Grillbye

Oh yeah, thanks. I'll go and copy/paste this in the Mod Request section, then ^^'
Prisoners? Don't wanna keep them? Eat them! ALL of them.