B18 Caravan Not Moving On World Map (Need Help Pls!)

Started by Nordic Warrior, August 10, 2018, 08:23:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nordic Warrior

As the title states my caravans have stopped working on the world map. Its a relatively new save (1 day old) and the caravans were working previously. I have quite a few mods installed however it seems to be an issue with a hediff, but i dont know what is causing it. I have tried uninstalling the mods I thought were responsible (setupcamp and giddyup caravan) and neither solved the issue. I also created fresh saves and caravans seem to work for a while. If anyone can help me out I attached the zip with the info, the picture attached has a red line in it showing errors caused before caravans are formed (The error is constantly happening even when caravans are not forming) and the stuff after it are the error codes caused by forming the caravan.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Canute

Hi
At first
QuoteC:\Users\OWNER_PC\Desktop\RimWorld\Mods\Core\Defs\Misc\DrawTargetDefs/DrawTargetDefs.xml: root element named DrawTargetDefs; should be named Defs
There shouldn't be any error within Core mod, this is the vanilla game.
Maybe some mod overwrite/add some stuff into core, which is bad modding.
Delete the core folder, und install/unzip rimworld again.

- Caridion Arsenal A17, you sure this mod is ready for B18 ? i couldn't get any info's on this mod. I woul avoid it.

- Advanced Biomes, sound's like a very interesting mod, but unfortunately it cause problems with many other mods. I would avoid it too.
(Personaly i think that's the one with your main problem).

- "Config error in MeleeWeapon_IceSword:" If you know what mod did add a IceSword, you should either look for an modupdate or didn't use that mod.
I think thats mod are Elemental Weapons, curious i can't find a mod entry for that too.

When you adding/activate mods, you don't should activate them all at once.
Do it at smaller batches.
Check the error window if any red lines (errors) appear then, identify that mod and don't use it until you can get an update or the responce from the modauthor that that shouldn't be worse.

I hope that can help you to clear your modlist a bit, to have a stable gameplay.
And nother thing, you running many mods, don't try to play on larger maps or 100% worlds, out of memory problem.

Nordic Warrior

Alright. Thank you so much for the help. I got it working again, it seems like it was the advanced biomes mod.