[Mod Request] X-com Ufo defense overhaul/mod pack ?

Started by Smexy_Vampire, August 11, 2018, 07:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smexy_Vampire

hi i would love to see the old school xcom game ufo defense game made into a mod for rimworld. there is quite a few mods around now that could be modified with creators premistion to make this happen. the OHU-Dropships-1.57 mod could be used to make the skyranger and advenger craft for ziping around the map . i have seen a lazer mod for the larger  second tier weppon reserch. alltho the first set of guns would love to see them made aswell. i have no clue how to do the alium disection for reserch that could be a long run goal. one of the cool things we would make would be the flying suits could use a little bit of chem fule and do jumps in map not out of maps . if we add misstion thay could be modded factions requests like go kill some gray aliums for some silver or orhter rewards. that is all i have brain stormed so far

Razzoriel

It's not exactly what you want, but I'm incorporating XCom 2 weapons in Outer Galaxies. It'll be Pre-Spacer to Spacer tech weapons (late tier).

Smexy_Vampire

sounds like fun :) alltho armor from the game would be cool to see

Razzoriel

I'm no artist. Most of the things I do is just frankenspriting. Armor is tough to make because it takes three variations for each body type, which increases to 15 different graphics for just one armor. I could try and just include the predator, since it's the most basic upgraded one. No promises.

Smexy_Vampire

i was talking the old school game tho :P with the funny purple alloy armor and the flight suits