[1.0] Smokeleaf Rolling Table

Started by Dr_Zhivago, May 03, 2017, 05:36:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Meuschke on January 13, 2018, 04:21:15 AM
yes, it throws a bunch of def-errors on start. I did not test it any further.

Most likely some defnames or capitalization of the defnames changed. Look in the mod for the defnames being changed and then search the vanilla files for the same thing. If you see any differences not related to recipe amounts you have likely found the problem, and you may be able to change the mods defnames to match exactly what is in vanilla and get it working. Oh and also change the Rimworld target version as well!

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on January 14, 2018, 01:36:38 PM
Quote from: Meuschke on January 13, 2018, 04:21:15 AM
yes, it throws a bunch of def-errors on start. I did not test it any further.

Most likely some defnames or capitalization of the defnames changed. Look in the mod for the defnames being changed and then search the vanilla files for the same thing. If you see any differences not related to recipe amounts you have likely found the problem, and you may be able to change the mods defnames to match exactly what is in vanilla and get it working. Oh and also change the Rimworld target version as well!

The error log will say it in the main entry if they have capitalization errors in xml, I believe. I actually going through and fixing a few of them last night.

Dr_Zhivago

I'll look into it in the coming days

Dr_Zhivago

Github is now updated to B18, steam is not

Crow_T

(regarding dead man's apparel)
"I think, at the very least, the buff should go away for jackets so long as you're wearing the former owner's skin as a shirt."
-Condaddy20

Meuschke

Dr_Zhivago

No problemo. Glad the mod is still getting use. If you need an update, just ask and I'll be glad to look into it when I can. Since I'm not actively playing Rimworld, I may not realize it.

guizinho111

Hello. do you have plans to update this to B19?

Dr_Zhivago

Quote from: guizinho111 on October 01, 2018, 10:23:10 PM
Hello. do you have plans to update this to B19?

I'll look into it. Expect it in the next couple days.

Dr_Zhivago

guizinho111

Thank you for the update! I was really missing this mod  ;D

Dr_Zhivago

Minor update, just a change in version number so it looks pretty with the new release.

Dr_Zhivago

Mod has been rewritten and updated.

Dr_Zhivago