Man Hunter Pack...

Started by Bobisme, August 11, 2018, 12:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobisme

A pack of Cannibals have entered the area, they will bash through doors and may ignore turned on turrets, they probably wont leave in a few days...

They should be naked, the odd laugh like a psycho and occasionally set things on fire, possibly starting by an initail base surrounding formation or an actual pack...
(they don't ignore your people when they are down, they eat them.. )

maybe pop up Cannibals instead of man hunter pack, i just like the play on words :D

Bolgfred

Sounds really cool to me. I kind of miss the benefit of their visit as they don't give the same meat animals do.

Would also be funny when you drop a fresh human corpse in front of them and they start eating. After they have eaten it up they leave the map and you get + relations :-)

Hank, Cannibal, Age 36
Equipped: Nothing but an oak leaf(superior 84%)
Melee attacking door.
queue: laughing maniacally.
"The earth has only been lent to us,
but no one has said anything about returning."
-J.R. Van Devil

AileTheAlien

This would probably be pretty do-able. We've already got 'wild-men' in the unstable branch, so I'm assuming they act basically like other animals, but with a human body.

Kirby23590

MMmmmmmm mmmmm...

Free cannibal meat for the cannibal colony!

I call dibs on the legs! ;D

They can also be good as free colonists but they might die quickly because of the bullets flying everywhere from your powerful weapons since they are naked when trying to attack your colony.

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.