In regards to wildman entered your area

Started by Rei-No, August 13, 2018, 01:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rei-No

Today I had 2 of them enter  one at a time 1 from the south the other from the west, One of them got into my food and was turning into a pig repeatedly taking 1 to 2 plants everytime it visited, because my pawn can't cook and is doing the start alone and nude brutal thing I decided she needed to kill it ..  I probably should have waited she was attempting to chase a squirrel away and it attacked instead of running  dumb game changes  so I was having her fight it when the wildman that had been raiding her gardens showed up  and I had her shoot it  opps big nono  they don't run away like wild animal they just instantly agro on you.   now since she already had a squirrel to deal with I probably should of ignored it but that is all she can eat  just strawberries..  and he had nearly wiped out her whole crop in 3 short days..  but the real kicker was suddenly wildman  two showed up out of no where totally agro'd on her..  they did not enter the map together they entered
from different places and days apart  why!!!    I don't like taming humans, I'd rather just kill the ones that are pest's .   if we could build fences around them I'd build them but we can only build high wall.. not very gardenie at all.    thoughts and comments   plz  I'd really like to hear some fed back.

Grillbye

Umm... what is exactly the point of this post ? Is this a complain or something ? To be honest I had a hard time understanding your post...
Prisoners? Don't wanna keep them? Eat them! ALL of them.

Razzoriel

Apparently, he wants to build a big wonderful wall and keep the wildmen out. Probably make them pay for it.

Grillbye

I never experienced wildmen for myself just yet because I don't play 1.0 often, I prefer B18, but if I was him.... I'd lure the wildmen into a place where you can close the door/forbid the door and freeze them to death. Yeah, I'm kind of cruel... Or I'd build a wall around my base/gardens to prevent them to come. Simple as that !
Prisoners? Don't wanna keep them? Eat them! ALL of them.

Rei-No

UM No  to both of you  I was just looking for feedback on exper you have with them, I was very surprised the other one showed up teeth out  and attacking  they didn't enter together   so I'd think they'd have no herd connection ? since they were raised by different means  to the one with minor issues reading the post I'm sorry but that is the best I have ..  I thank you for attmepting it..

Razzoriel

The feedback I have with wildmen is: either hire them if they have good stats, or ignore them. If they try to get your stuff, kill them. Simple. It's an unarmed unarmored human pawn, two guys with shortbows or one shortbow+knife is enough to kill just about anything regardless of skills, unless you just managed to get a 10+ Melee Brawler+Tough wildman, which then requires something a little more effective like a Revolver.

Rei-No

The game  only says you can tame them.  How do you hire something you can only tame, supposedly raised by a wolf or other animal?? Just how do you communicate with them ??

dumpfie

They turn into regular pawns when tamed. It's just a way for the game to throw you a bone. Here's this person. You can read their bio. Either you tame them to hire them or you drive em off when they become a nuisance. It's a way of offering you a pawn without forcing them on you like the old wanderer joins (1 leg, won't haul, luciferum addict).