Caravan Stuck on World Map

Started by JRGgernaut, August 12, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRGgernaut

I'm pretty new to the game, but im pretty sure this is a bug and me not knowing whats happening.

I sent a caravan out to do a peace talk, went successfully now the caravan wont move from the peace talk location. It says "Waiting" then "Resting" (Using 4 bed rolls). I have had them stuck there for a few days now. They just stay there stuck on resting.

Info:
Rimwold (Unstable)
Mods:
Numbers (Have tried removing the mod and playing the save file and nothing happens. Still stuck in resting)

This isn't the first time I have done a caravan on this save file. All the rest were going fine. I'll attach a screenshot and the log file. Let me know if you need anything else.

Edit: I found the save file on my computer but it says its too large to link as an attachment? I'll post it if you need it and give me another way to send it.

[attachment deleted due to age]

5thHorseman

You say it's not your first caravan so I feel bad asking, but I just have to ask.

What happens when you have the caravan selected, and right-click your home base? It's supposed to give you the option to re-enter, and they'll start immediately going there.
Toolboxifier - Soil Clarifier
I never got how pawns in the game could have such insanely bad reactions to such mundane things.
Then I came to the forums.