"Nutrition eaten per day" on caravan screen depends on current pawn hunger

Started by spidermonk, August 19, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spidermonk

"Nutrition eaten per day" value on form caravan screen depends on current hunger level of the creature.

Jason is hungry, Jonah not.

I know that the speed with which hunger level rise depends on how hungry the creature is at the current moment. But the number on the caravan screen shouldn't take into the account current hunger level of the creature, because it's a situational thing and will change with first meal eaten and form caravan screen is for long-term planning.

Also, I miss this value "Nutrition eaten per day", on the creature info screen, I use form caravan screen to figure out this value.

Ramsis

Thank you for the report spidermonk; I formed a caravan with a starving colonist to see the impact and you were quite right it does make a difference in the days of food counter, it can be quite misleading especially with a fed colonist reporting different numbers despite most colonists feeding themselves before setting off in their caravan.

Great catch! :)
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~