Previous topic - Next topic

Bobisme

They keep getting out of bed.
They're fed..
They have a tv..
They're restricted to hospital zone..
They're set to bed rest and patient priority 1
They're schedule is nothing but sleep..
They're dying from the plague, 'cause they keep getting out of bed...
Click rest until healed, they go to bed, seconds later they get up..
..rest until healed, they go to bed, seconds later they get up..
Rinse repeat..
Mean while, the plague.. is rising..

Version B18

zgrssd

The "Rest until healed" order seems to cancel/not lock in as a priority order, if the illnees in question is:
a) A infection
b) Tended too
c) Not yet Immunised.

I usually use the order to tell them to stay in bed, until they have aquired 100% immunity (due to the + immunity from being in bed). But instead they just rest for some time, then stand back up and run about.

Unfortunately the savegame is way to large to attach (8537 KiB, 1021 KiB compressed).

zgrssd

Okay, I got some more data. Thanks for one Pawn getting Sleeping Sickness and Plague:
Apparently pawns only respect Patient and "Rest until healed" orders, when a illness is tendable.

The expected (and I think previous behavior) would be to rest until the Immunity has been build. Something the Bed does help with, after all.

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

Tynan

Tynan Sylvester - @TynanSylvester - Tynan's Blog

ison

Huh, it's already been reported several times but I can never reproduce it: https://i.imgur.com/XntO8Uk.jpg

Could anyone please upload a savefile where this happens?

NeverPire

zgrssd, I advise you to use google drive to attach the save file.
I will never do worse than what I do now.
It's what self-improvement means.

Bobisme

This ought a do it, it's an old save, were the issue was happening all the time, i am using several mods, though the only one in play is the more lights mod, which will have no effect on the save, it is B18 though... (my post stated B18, though the same issue is still there, dunno if makes a dif or maybe you could uipdate my save? :P :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3g8zne7roqroizt/Blaze%20Inferno.rws?dl=0
I created this when i was having trouble with pawns constantly eating raw food when meals were very close, the healing issue was there around about that time, just give several the plague and watch them run :D

zgrssd

Quote from: Bobisme on September 11, 2018, 04:53:58 PM
This ought a do it, it's an old save, were the issue was happening all the time, i am using several mods, though the only one in play is the more lights mod, which will have no effect on the save, it is B18 though... (my post stated B18, though the same issue is still there, dunno if makes a dif or maybe you could uipdate my save? :P :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3g8zne7roqroizt/Blaze%20Inferno.rws?dl=0
I created this when i was having trouble with pawns constantly eating raw food when meals were very close, the healing issue was there around about that time, just give several the plague and watch them run :D
Specifically:
1. Give them the Plague
2. Let them get tended for the plague
3. Try to order them to "Rest until healed". It will cancel a short while after they are in bed. Or never lock in as a Cancelable Priority action to begin with.

Bobisme

just dug up my post were i shared the link:

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=43385.msg427133#msg427133

excerpts from that post:

i have 4 mods.. the only mod that is in play at the moment is wall lights B18

The others are:
More furniture (i haven't used any)
a dog said, (not researched or used any)
RBSE same as above
4 of them had the plague, now just 3 with good ol' sleep sickness

*i just uploaded a different save with the same name for a different bug, the issue of sleep sickeness etc is no longer present in this link, if you still need the sleep sick' i can reupload again and change the name

ison

Thank you for sharing the savefiles. I still can't reproduce the issue. Maybe it's caused by mods. Could anyone please do the following?
1. Make sure you right-click and choose the "Rest until healed" option
2. Make sure you disable all mods temporarily, just to test this issue
3. If anyone leaves the bed, then upload your savefile.

Thanks

Bobisme

I no longer have access to the save in question, when the issue occurs again i'll be sure to do so :)

ison

Alright, I think this should be fixed in the next release.

The problem is that pawns treated Patient and BedRest jobs as if they were normal jobs. So if the time assignment is "Sleep" they would avoid it.