[1.1][SYR] Syrchalis' Mods

Started by Syrchalis, August 23, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syrchalis

Updated Individuality to support most (if not all) Alien Races.

Androids -> Droids get assigned special values because they aren't similar to normal humanlikes. If any mod author wants special values they can tell me.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Tibo

In the "Metallic Batteries", weight of batteries 1 kg, it's correct? In vanilla was 20.

Syrchalis

Yes that's on purpose. If you have any mod that makes some more buildings minifiable then a lot of them will have a mass of 1kg (because that's the default value) - I wanted to have the batteries have the same, so they are easy to transport. Their "transportable finite energy source" aspect is too rarely used IMO.
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Syrchalis

Added all mods as non-steam download. Glowing healroot only as dropbox because I don't see a reason to add a XML-only mod as Github Repo.

ultra4

???    Light Radius has a funny bug, no error messages, but when running it removes the path line of a pawn's current task. (and it glitches HeatMap mod in a funny way)

tested it out, it's this mod, don't have a clue why

Syrchalis

My two race mods are ready to be tested. They will not be on steam until I'm happy with their state. Anyone is welcome to test them out and tell me about bugs and other issues.

The races complement each other, so using them together is a good idea. Naga make great shooters and skilled crafters, while Thrumkin make great growers and brawlers. Please note while both can eat anything humans can they don't get the same nutrition from everything. Thrumkin can also eat hay and wood.

There is a ton of stuff to know about each race but I can't type it all up right now. I'll do so soon and definitely before release.

Thrumkin: https://github.com/Syrchalis/Thrumkin/releases
Naga: https://github.com/Syrchalis/Naga/releases

temple_wing

Got a yellow:

Tried to use an uninitialized DefOf of type TraitDefOf. DefOfs are initialized right after all defs all loaded. Uninitialized DefOfs will return only nulls. (hint: don't use DefOfs as default field values in Defs, try to resolve them in ResolveReferences() instead)
Verse.Log:Warning(String, Boolean)
RimWorld.DefOfHelper:EnsureInitializedInCtor(Type)
RimWorld.TraitDefOf:.cctor()
System.RuntimeMethodHandle:GetFunctionPointer(IntPtr)
System.RuntimeMethodHandle:GetFunctionPointer()
Harmony.ILCopying.Memory:GetMethodStart(MethodBase, Exception&)
Harmony.ILCopying.Memory:DetourMethod(MethodBase, MethodBase)
Harmony.PatchFunctions:UpdateWrapper(MethodBase, PatchInfo, String)
Harmony.PatchProcessor:Patch()
Harmony.HarmonyInstance:<PatchAll>b__9_0(Type)
Harmony.CollectionExtensions:Do(IEnumerable`1, Action`1)
Harmony.HarmonyInstance:PatchAll(Assembly)
SyrTraits.SyrIndividuality:.ctor(ModContentPack)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:Invoke(BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo, Object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type, Object[], Object[])
System.Activator:CreateInstance(Type, Object[])
Verse.LoadedModManager:CreateModClasses()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Syrchalis

Yeah nothing I can do about that. If a harmony patch indirectly references a defof it throws this warning, even though it's not actually trying to use the defof.

Syrchalis

Steam Versions are updated to 1.0. I'll try to update the GitHub Versions today, no promises though.

crossomen

Quote from: Syrchalis on October 18, 2018, 08:08:27 AM
Steam Versions are updated to 1.0. I'll try to update the GitHub Versions today, no promises though.

Still waiting for 1.0 GitHub Versions of Metallic Batteries, Neuter, Prosthetic Icons, and Scar Removal, though.  :P

Syrchalis

Took forever and was a lot of work, but they should be all updated now. Stone Rebalance is now also available on Github.

crossomen

AwesomeMcAwesome

Is it possible to disable just the sexuality from the Individuality mod? The rebalanced traits I really, really like.

I'm not sure if the sexuality it overrides another mod which add sexuality preference but as traits despite it being loaded at lower order. It's weird seeing a pawn being straight according to Individuality but has the trait bisexual from this other mod. I know it's possible to save edit but it's getting rather tedious

bigheadzach

Individuality, Linq's Psychology, and Rainbeau's Rational Romance all deal with this concept.

Rakiya

First and foremost, thank you for making all of these amazing mods!
I've got quite a few of them installed in my game now, and I'm starting to worry I won't be able to enjoy the game without them anymore.

Unfortunately though, I've come up against an issue with your naga 1.1 mod. (Github)
Simply put, I'm getting quite a few purplish pink boxes.
Which I'm guessing is caused by missing textures?
I'm a complete dunce when it comes to modding and stuff, but after opening the files up and contrasting them with other mods, I can't seem to find a lot of the textures.

Texture > Things
Only seems to have; Building, Mote, and Naga.

While the ThingsWeapons_Naga.xml
Points to <texPath>Things/Weapon/NagaRevolver</texPath>
(Aka, I can seem to find a weapon folder)

Likewise, Race_Naga.xml points to
<texture>Things/Naga/Wounds/WoundNagaA</texture>
But the Naga folder doesn't seem to have a wounds folder?

Apologies if I'm just being stupid. As I said above, I'm not all too sure what I'm reading. Only thing I can say for sure is that the pink boxes are a thing for me. :/