Ludeon Forums

Ludeon Forums

• September 20, 2019, 02:03:45 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: [1.0][SYR] Syrchalis' Mods  (Read 38286 times)

Canute

• Transcendent
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
Re: [1.0][SYR] Syrchalis' Mods
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2019, 04:02:03 AM »

You know there are serveral mods thats doing similar things. This is one example of it.
Neuter don't add any bodyparts, which is basicly more other mod friendly.

Syrchalis

• Colonist
  • Refugee
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2019, 08:46:28 AM »

Just mentioning here that I'm still active or semi-active (depending on my current schedule and desire to work on Rimworld mods).

I fixed several bugs and added new things. Naga food AI bug is fixed (they won't starve anymore), Naga should not be able to wear anything on their (non-existent) feet anymore and scarfs (that for whatever reason cover teeth?) should also work properly now, Doormats have had 1x3 mat and linked mats added, blueberries should be more compatible with other mods now, Individuality sexuality is working properly again (gay people are actually gay).
Ever wondered what's inside that box? An arm? A leg? A heart? Wonder no more! Prosthetic icons

Kyna Tiona

• Colonist
  • Holy crackers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2019, 03:01:03 AM »

So I'm liking both the naga and and the thrumkin. They look great, make the world feel bigger, and they're just enough different to be really interesting to have around and sometimes extremely useful, but not so much different that break anything. The naga are especially cool, both with having significantly different body parts than an unmodded human and their poison being really good for subduing targets for capture.

I am noticing a thing I would call a bug, though. My thrumkin are eating two or more persons' worth of food, as they do, but it nevertheless only fills up half their food bar. This results in them walking out, doing often literally one thing, then trudging back home with their slow walking speed to eat some more. I also notice that they eat a meal and then go back for more rather than simply carrying multiple meals to their table. Both of these problems together is really hurting their work efficiency. >_<

WolfgangPolska

• Colonist
  • Beginner modder, but i hate making art. -.-
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2019, 03:32:18 AM »

Can u upload AK-47 mod here also, not only on steam workshop?
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

Kyna Tiona

• Colonist
  • Holy crackers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2019, 05:25:46 PM »

Additional dietary weirdness with thrumkin: chowing down on wood, which debilitates them, when there is literally thousands of hay in storage. Really wish I could just forbid them from eating wood altogether, but I guess I understand why it doesn't show up in the diet menu. >_<

https://i.imgur.com/fa7Lf5n.png
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]