[1.1][SYR] Syrchalis' Mods

Started by Syrchalis, August 23, 2018, 08:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

You know there are serveral mods thats doing similar things. This is one example of it.
Neuter don't add any bodyparts, which is basicly more other mod friendly.

Syrchalis

Just mentioning here that I'm still active or semi-active (depending on my current schedule and desire to work on Rimworld mods).

I fixed several bugs and added new things. Naga food AI bug is fixed (they won't starve anymore), Naga should not be able to wear anything on their (non-existent) feet anymore and scarfs (that for whatever reason cover teeth?) should also work properly now, Doormats have had 1x3 mat and linked mats added, blueberries should be more compatible with other mods now, Individuality sexuality is working properly again (gay people are actually gay).
For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Kyna Tiona

So I'm liking both the naga and and the thrumkin. They look great, make the world feel bigger, and they're just enough different to be really interesting to have around and sometimes extremely useful, but not so much different that break anything. The naga are especially cool, both with having significantly different body parts than an unmodded human and their poison being really good for subduing targets for capture.

I am noticing a thing I would call a bug, though. My thrumkin are eating two or more persons' worth of food, as they do, but it nevertheless only fills up half their food bar. This results in them walking out, doing often literally one thing, then trudging back home with their slow walking speed to eat some more. I also notice that they eat a meal and then go back for more rather than simply carrying multiple meals to their table. Both of these problems together is really hurting their work efficiency. >_<

WolfgangPolska

Can u upload AK-47 mod here also, not only on steam workshop?
I have no idea how, but it works!!!

Kyna Tiona

Additional dietary weirdness with thrumkin: chowing down on wood, which debilitates them, when there is literally thousands of hay in storage. Really wish I could just forbid them from eating wood altogether, but I guess I understand why it doesn't show up in the diet menu. >_<

https://i.imgur.com/fa7Lf5n.png

Beathrus

Aidan

I don't know if I'm only being unlucky, but Nagas don't show in any situation that other pawns would: Crash pod, chassed Refugee, prisioner camp, incapacited refugee, they don't even show as prisioners on other setlements or trade ships. I have no idea how to get my hands on one other than angering the faction so they send raids.

I only have 3 race mods including Nagas, so they should be uncommom.

Syrchalis

For mod support visit the steam pages of my mods, Github or if necessary, write me a PM on Discord. Usually you will find the best help in #troubleshooting in the RimWorld discord.

Canute

Syrchalis,
could you take a look at Blueberries/Universal fermenter ?
i am geting errors with the fermenter

Could not find a type named UniversalFermenter.JobDriver_FillUniversalFermenter

Could not find a type named UniversalFermenter.JobDriver_TakeProductOutOfUniversalFermenter

Could not find type named UniversalFermenter.CompProperties_UniversalFermenter from node <li Class="UniversalFermenter.CompProperties_UniversalFermenter"><products><li><thingDef>Beer</thingDef><ingredientFilter><thingDefs><li>Wort</li></thingDefs></ingredientFilter></li><li><thingDef>BlueberryWine</thingDef><ingredientFilter><thingDefs><li>Mash</li></thingDefs></ingredientFilter><baseFermentationDuration>900000</baseFermentationDuration></li></products></li>
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

XML error: <products><li><thingDef>Beer</thingDef><ingredientFilter><thingDefs><li>Wort</li></thingDefs></ingredientFilter></li><li><thingDef>BlueberryWine</thingDef><ingredientFilter><thingDefs><li>Mash</li></thingDefs></ingredientFilter><baseFermentationDuration>900000</baseFermentationDuration></li></products> doesn't correspond to any field in type CompProperties. Context: <li Class="UniversalFermenter.CompProperties_UniversalFermenter"><products><li><thingDef>Beer</thingDef><ingredientFilter><thingDefs><li>Wort</li></thingDefs></ingredientFilter></li><li><thingDef>BlueberryWine</thingDef><ingredientFilter><thingDefs><li>Mash</li></thingDefs></ingredientFilter><baseFermentationDuration>900000</baseFermentationDuration></li></products></li>

Could not find a type named UniversalFermenter.WorkGiver_TakeProductOutOfUniversalFermenter

Could not find a type named UniversalFermenter.WorkGiver_FillUniversalFermenter

Used the version from github master.

kubolek01

Are you still maintaining your Thrumkin mod, given that it's not on the list here but remains in your workshop? If so, I have an interesting issue to investigate, preventing them from consuming any food automatically, delivering food if a prisoner, and for unapparent reason Basic Meals have reduced nourishment for them.
https://gist.github.com/a922b09f2b41dc0220b9f84d9017c849
Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

ridjack

I don't know if Stone Rebalance is supposed to have any config options or not, but all I see is this:

Only SR and Harmony installed to test.

Syrchalis

Its not, I removed the empty settings.

carlawg

I have this and I don't understand nothing, I'm new to this mod addiction...what I need to do? thank you =)

[[SYR] Harvest Yield Patch] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationAdd(/Defs/ThingDef[@Name = "PlantBase"]/plant) failed
file: C:\Games\RimWorld\Mods\HarvestYield-1.1\Patches\HarvestYieldXMLPatch.xml
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.PatchOperation:Complete(String)
Verse.LoadedModManager:ClearCachedPatches()
Verse.LoadedModManager:LoadAllActiveMods()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.<>c:<Start>b__6_1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0()
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context(Object)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object, Boolean)
System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run(ExecutionContext, ContextCallback, Object)
System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart()

Passenger009

Will the latest (1.1) version work with 1.0 ?

Canute

Passenger009,
no 1.1 mod will work at 1.0.
But Rimworld allow to combine 1.0 and 1.1 mods into one, and when you see the 1.0 folder inside the mod folder it should work.
But don't await the 1.1 featutes of the mod at the 1.0 mod too. Since the mod author's only develope the latest version.