Animal handler prefer using chocolate to train animal.

Started by khun_poo, August 27, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

khun_poo

I just noticed that my handler prefer chocolate to train their doggy in my colony. I have a lot of raw veggie and meat in the fridge along with chocolate. The handler choice of training food is still chocolate over other.

It's really not cost efficient and I want it to change. I'm not sure that I should make this topic on "suggestion" or "bug report". So, I start the topic here.

By the way, the version I'm playing is 0.19 unstable no mods. Thanks for reading  :'(

Thane

Quote from: khun_poo on August 27, 2018, 01:18:12 PM
I just noticed that my handler prefer chocolate to train their doggy in my colony. I have a lot of raw veggie and meat in the fridge along with chocolate. The handler choice of training food is still chocolate over other.

It's really not cost efficient and I want it to change. I'm not sure that I should make this topic on "suggestion" or "bug report". So, I start the topic here.

By the way, the version I'm playing is 0.19 unstable no mods. Thanks for reading  :'(

Chocolate to train dogs? Sounds like he wants you to change his work priorities.
It is regular practice to install peg legs and dentures on anyone you don't like around here. Think about that.

Kirby23590

Oh dear... :-[

Actually chocolate is a huge no no for alot of animal including doggies and parrots. It might damage their digestive systems or even kill them IRL unlike Humans which we eat chocolates no problem but makes us go to the dentists because chocolates gives us cavity goons or makes ours teeth go bad.

Tynan Please fix this! :(

One "happy family" in the rims...
Custom font made by Marnador.

Golden

I also feel that animal handlers should prioritize raw foods when training or taming, i.e. raw meat for carnivores and raw vegetables or hay for herbivores.  I get kinda tired of seeing better foods being used that way.