[TOOL] Save Manager

Started by Hexxagon, June 28, 2014, 03:41:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexxagon

Download 'Save Manager'

How to download/use:
Click the link above, then choose 'Download', (or download from Ludeon.com, just click the file at the end of the post) after that use either WinRar, 7Zip or any Zip program to open it. Then unzip it into that folder, where your RimWorld exe is located too.
After that it�s ready to use, just run it, the program will save your 'Pre Save Manager' saves in a group called 'Vanilla', you can change that name, and the associated mods by editing it.
You can add groups of Mods, and switch between them, and their associated save files, so you don�t have to move the files all by yourself.

Tester:
Evul

Current Features:
Changing between different Groups of Mods, with their associated save files.

Future Features:
Everything useful you guys suggest :D

Known Issues:
None yet :D

Changelog:
28.06.2014: First Release

29.06.2014: Update, program now shows the user, when it�s placed in a wrong directory, and where to place it correctly
30.06.2014: Upload on Ludeon.com
08.08.2014: Update for better saving
05.06.2022: Upload on ludeon.com again, update Google drive link

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

PunisheR007

Didn't work, im using Windows 7 Pro x64, it just came up with mod manager is not working, windows is checking for a solution to the problem.

Evul

Did you put were the main exe is located?
Cause use the same os and it worked fine for me. Opening the manager in any other directory besides the main rimworld directory with the exe causes that problem.

PunisheR007

ohhhh ok, will do that :), cheers Evul

Hexxagon

Thanks  Evul for helping ;D
I think I'll add a notification,  to tell the user,  where the program should be located,  this evening it should be updated  ;D