[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TracerFox

skullywag

T, question.

Is cotton supposed to spoil when outside? its currently not and im about to tweak mine so it does, was just checking you were aware.
Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

benben471

I wanted to ask if I could base a textiles bench mod off of your expanded cloth mod's deconstructed clothes feature. I have no experience in this area of coding (I only know python) and if I can do some edits of already existent mods, im hoping it will help me learn the code and eventually produce mods by scratch. If I had permission to do this than I could hopefully begin changing the defs to allow the recycling of not only cloth clothing but leather and synththread etc. if the mod is currently not capable of it.

You don't need to give me permission and i will stop thinking about it if you don't like me tampering.

Thank you for any feedback,
Ben
Thanks for feedback :),
Benben471.
I have mods now ^^

Kastuk

Need clothes recycle, animal hides bed or wild nettles fibre for early survival.

serveral

anyone know what happened to the creator of the mod? according to his profile, he has been gone for more than a week

Telkir

Many apologies for not posting an A10 update yet. It's not a good excuse, I know, but I've been distracted by things outside of Rimworld. So much shiny stuff...  :(

I'll hopefully have an A10 update ready to release tomorrow. The XML changes are done, albeit untested, but I'm noticing that ConditionRed appears to have broken somehow so there may be some brainstorming to do there.

Thanks for your patience and sorry once again!

Telkir

Updated for alpha 10. Again, sorry for the delay. :-[

Anyone who uses T-MoreFloorsFF with Igabod's Fast Floors can continue to use the version from alpha 9 - there's no update needed as far as I can tell.

There's due to be a 1.7.1 update in the coming days to finally include Natural Floors. I won't estimate when, but shouldn't be long. For reals this time. ::)

Quote from: skullywag on March 07, 2015, 02:38:21 PMT, question.

Is cotton supposed to spoil when outside? its currently not and im about to tweak mine so it does, was just checking you were aware.

Aye, logic dictates it probably should, and I only noticed you mention this after finishing all the uploads for 1.7.0. It's a fairly minor thing but I'll make a note to fix it for 1.7.1. Thanks for the spot!

cuproPanda

MoreBedsCloth (and possibly MBV) sets the beds comfort to 0, screenshot attached

[attachment deleted due to age]
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

Telkir

Telkir

Okay, I've uploaded a patch and full downloads for v1.7.1 that fixes bed comfort and makes raw cotton rottable - you can grab both files through the Nexus and the patch from Mediafire.

Mediafire is being silly and I can't upload the full 1.7.1 package there right now, but I'll keep trying and add the link as soon as it lets me.

As far as Natural Terrain Flooring for Alpha 10 goes, given that there's at least one other mod that works as an excellent alternative (for example, Skullywag's OmniFloors), are there still any folks who prefer how AHare's mod worked?

Thelostmerc

telkir if mediafire wont work u should use dropbox its free and i know alot of mods use it as alternative. i cant wait to get this mod again was my fav mod mainly for beds n crops :D

Telkir

Okay, Mediafire finally worked well enough to take the newest file and there's now a link to the full download on the first post. :)

Adamiks

Quote from: Thelostmerc on May 14, 2015, 08:51:52 PM
telkir if mediafire wont work u should use dropbox its free and i know alot of mods use it as alternative. i cant wait to get this mod again was my fav mod mainly for beds n crops :D

For me dropbox is better than mediafire. Dropbox is clean - just button "download" and that's all. Mediafire have a lot of adds and this is very annoying when you aren't on your "home" computer with no-limit net.

Remorium

Sorry to bother you, but do you have an estimate of when this will get updated to Alpha 11?