[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LanMc

Quote from: Remorium on June 13, 2015, 03:11:07 AM
Sorry to bother you, but do you have an estimate of when this will get updated to Alpha 11?

Ditto!  I love having my color coordinated beds and floors!! 
Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

Clibanarius

Clibanarius

Telkir, I beseech thee, is there any chance you can give us an update on the alpha 11 release? I'm waiting for only yours and Jaxxa's Enhanced Defenses mods before I can start playing!

Telkir

Working on it as I write this and hope to have an update ready either later today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay... seems to be somewhat traditional of late. ;)

Clibanarius

No, don't be sorry, it's awesome that you're almost done! Thanks for your hard work on this, too, by the way.

Telkir

And as if by magic, an Alpha 11 update appeared... ;)

1.8.0 - 16th June 2015
* Updated to and balanced for Alpha 11, including minor delights such as:
* FIX: ExpandedCloth - textile bench is now PassThroughOnly
* FIX: ExpandedCloth - wrong nutrition value for cotton plant
* FIX: ExplandedCrops - wrong nutrition value for added crops
* FIX: MoreBeds - remove duplicate hotkey on added royal beds
* FIX: MoreBeds - fix unmasked pixels in red bed front

Pink Photon

Is it the case that deconstructing apparel always gives cloth, rather than giving the material that the garment was made from?

Topper

Nexus is giving me a warning you need to be a member to download a file of this size. Just FYI. I'll get it from another source

Patrykbono20

Clibanarius

Quote from: Topper on June 16, 2015, 07:48:36 PM
Nexus is giving me a warning you need to be a member to download a file of this size. Just FYI. I'll get it from another source
Do yourself the favor of registering an account there if you do any sort of Bethesda game modding. It'll keep a list of every mod you've ever downloaded, something I've found useful too many times. Also note, you don't have to pay to register an account. You can simply register and log in and download the files without paying a cent.

Telkir

Quote from: Pink Photon on June 16, 2015, 04:42:26 PM
Is it the case that deconstructing apparel always gives cloth, rather than giving the material that the garment was made from?

Sadly yes. I think it would be possible to get the correct behaviour by doing DLL stuff, and maybe at some point I'll grit my teeth and investigate it. Meanwhile... just imagine you're salvaging the cloth linings. ;)

Quote from: Topper on June 16, 2015, 07:48:36 PM

Yeah, feel free to grab it from the Mediafire or Dropbox links in the first post, just underneath the Nexus button. That's why they're there. :) I know the Nexus isn't everyone's cup of tea. Because of all the textures in MoreFloors, it's bigger than the 2MB limit that unregistered users can download, but the good thing is that your comment indirectly poked me towards making a nice optimisation.

And then, while doing that optimisation, I found myself working on another request... let's move on to 1.8.1, with actual additions for a change!

1.8.1 - 17th June 2015
NOTE: Saves using floors from MoreFloors 1.8.0 will find that some are removed when upgrading to 1.8.1.
You can either rebuild normally or just replace them using dev mode.

* ADD: MoreFloors - overhauled stone floor textures into HD (1024px)
* ADD: MoreFloors - stone floors can now be built using all stone types (20 new variations)
* FIX: MoreBedsCloth - add back the hotkey for basic royal bed (oops)
* TWEAK: MoreFloors - added stone floors are now listed in a separate Architect tab
* TWEAK: MoreFloors - better carpet definitions shaved off 14MB of unnecessary textures

Clibanarius

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ

Topper

nmid

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. StorymasterQ