[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atomisk

I'm using vhydro compatibility crops and for whatever reason i'm getting a null thingclass for all the added crops. I tried changing the load orders around to have vhydro ontop or on bottom, but that doesn't change it. This kind of just causes my characters to stand there and do nothing while they try to plant any of these things. Thankfully it doesn't break the game, just makes me unable to grow the new stuff. :P

ThreeMartiniLaunch

Telkir

I'll do my best to update as soon as possible. Can't guarantee anything for this weekend, though - we'll see...

Steam note: In the unlikely event anyone here is wondering whether TMods will come to Steam, I'm currently undecided. I'm not certain there's a benefit given it's already listed here and on the Nexus. For now all I'm doing is updating my license to request that my mods are not added to Steam without my permission.

Telkir

Sorry for the double post.

This time around, unlike previous updates, I'm going to release individual mods as and when they're ready for A14.

You can already find A14 versions of MoreFloors and MoreBeds on both the Nexus and on the Steam Workshop (yeah, decided to go with it after all :P).

Stay tuned over the next day or two for updates to the rest of my mods, and thanks for your continued support!

Telkir

Thank you for enjoying the mods, saccharide!

I've just finished sorting out ExpandedCloth - haven't looked at CoreCropTweaks yet, though that and ExpandedCrops are the next ones on my todo list. Those are some interesting suggestions for balance tweaking and I'll surely keep them in mind once I know what's changed between A13 and A14 in terms of the vanilla game setup :)

hector212121

How about a version of the bed mod that allows you to make both, with cloth beds having +10 base rest efficiency?

Telkir

Thanks for the suggestion hector212121 - not a bad idea, but that isn't something I really want to do right at the moment because to have it done properly I'd go down the path of making separate graphics for the cloth and non-cloth beds. That's more work than I want to bite off for the moment. :D

@saccharide - Tonight I came to look at CoreCropTweaks and ExpandedCrops, and hit the same problems as you. The good people of the RimWorldMod Slack told me that in A14, the thoughts that colonists get for food are now hardcoded and cannot be defined just by XML any more. This sucks and makes no sense, but I am only a humble modder and am not privy to Tynan's master game plan. Such is the way of alphas. :P

The result of this is that CoreCropTweaks is dead for the time being, and ExpandedCrops will be a bit less functional than before (it should be updated later or tomorrow). Things could probably be fixed via C# and a DLL, but it's unlikely I'll be able to sort that myself. Sorry!

nobrainer

Quote from: RWCCLTeam on October 20, 2015, 12:08:39 PM
Colored Lights
The standing lamps have been reduced to a single object which takes advantage of a new comp allowing dynamic color changes on a single building, reducing the architects menu clutter.

Hi Telkir!
Thanks for keeping the awesome work on your mods for Alpha 14.
I was wondering if it would be possible to do a version of your more beds mod to use this feature of CCL instead of having 1 menu button for each color. It would help to reduce the size of the architects menu.

turbosr

Telkir, I love the T mods they are a staple of my A13 games. I was wondering if [T] Terraforming would be brought to A14? My current A13 game is heavy into terraforming and my pawns have a lot more work to do! Thank you for all the work on you on your mods; have a good day!

eberkain

Quote from: turbosr on August 01, 2016, 11:50:33 AM
Telkir, I love the T mods they are a staple of my A13 games. I was wondering if [T] Terraforming would be brought to A14? My current A13 game is heavy into terraforming and my pawns have a lot more work to do! Thank you for all the work on you on your mods; have a good day!
i am totally looking forward to the updated terraforming mod too.

Topper

Could you please update the dropbox files to match the ones on Nexus? The 2mb limit means I need to create an account to download More Floors from Nexus and the drop box files are all still a13. Thanks!

Telkir

Sorry for neglecting this thread, folks. I've just tidied up the OP and created a zip for all of the TMods 1.11.0 that were finally updated (ExpandedCloth, ExpandedCrops, MoreFloors, and MoreBeds).

Apologies too for not updating Terraforming / MiscStuff / ConditionRed for Alpha 14; this last month has been crazy busy for me. :( The good news is that with the prerelease of Alpha 15 now available, I can say that all of my mods except Terraforming are already updated and ready to be offered for download once the official release is made.

And yes, about Terraforming - I'm hoping to spend some time this weekend to rework it so that it too is ready for A15. As folks suggested earlier in the thread I want to include things such as compost production as a requirement for soil, greatly reduced fertility for gravel so that terraforming to soil is more desirable, and a new tier of glitter-enriched soil to make geoforming research and crystal production worth the effort. There'll almost certainly still be balance issues, but I hope the whole package will be much better.

Thanks for your patience!

BaconBits

Quote from: Telkir on August 19, 2016, 12:18:51 PM
And yes, about Terraforming - I'm hoping to spend some time this weekend to rework it so that it too is ready for A15. As folks suggested earlier in the thread I want to include things such as compost production as a requirement for soil, greatly reduced fertility for gravel so that terraforming to soil is more desirable, and a new tier of glitter-enriched soil to make geoforming research and crystal production worth the effort. There'll almost certainly still be balance issues, but I hope the whole package will be much better.Sorry for neglecting this thread, folks. I've just tidied up the OP and created a zip for all of the TMods 1.11.0 that were finally updated (ExpandedCloth, ExpandedCrops, MoreFloors, and MoreBeds).

Apologies too for not updating Terraforming / MiscStuff / ConditionRed for Alpha 14; this last month has been crazy busy for me. :( The good news is that with the prerelease of Alpha 15 now available, I can say that all of my mods except Terraforming are already updated and ready to be offered for download once the official release is made.

Hi Telkir, it's good to see you back. BTW, if you're interested, I updated Terraforming for myself awhile ago and I thought I would offer you my updated version to save you some time to work on the A15 versions of your mods.

Have a good day bud.

Telkir

Quote from: BaconBits on August 19, 2016, 01:09:24 PMHi Telkir, it's good to see you back. BTW, if you're interested, I updated Terraforming for myself awhile ago and I thought I would offer you my updated version to save you some time to work on the A15 versions of your mods.

Have a good day bud.

If you would be able to send me your files for the A14 flavour of Terraforming then that would be much appreciated! Thanks!