[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telkir

@BTAxis - this was fixed in 1.18.3 as mentioned at the top of the first post. If you download the newest zip then dressers and end tables should work just fine.

BTAxis

"The megasloth ducked behind the nearest piece of cover"

Canute

Maybe if you would support Modsync, he would notice it faster that a newer version was out then he was useing ! :-)

BTAxis

Heh. Well I do have that installed but I kinda just ignore it because maybe 10% of the mods I use are on there, so I might as well just check myself.

Canute

Why do you think i mention it, so more modder maybe support it. :-)

Telkir

SpaceDorf

Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

BTAxis

The Expanded Crops mod provides a kitchen cupboard, which seems bugged. When constructed, it immediately vanishes.

There's an error, but it doesn't seem very useful:
Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef def, Verse.ThingDef stuff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Telkir

Just tested with only TMods activated and couldn't replicate this.

BTAxis

Interesting. I use a whole bunch of mods so it could be anything.

Ruisuki

I am running a lot of mods so sorry if it isn't a part of yours Telkir, but when I try to prepare salad x3 I only get one when finished. It also doesnt seem to use any resources though, as my cooks dont gather just go straight to the stove.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Ruisuki on March 04, 2018, 08:27:02 PM
I am running a lot of mods so sorry if it isn't a part of yours Telkir, but when I try to prepare salad x3 I only get one when finished. It also doesnt seem to use any resources though, as my cooks dont gather just go straight to the stove.
I'm not speaking for the mod author, but if you download Notepad++, use the "find in files" feature, and search your mod list for salads, you could then identify which mod they come from, and then we can open the recipe xml defs and look at salads to see what's broken. Message me on Discord if you need further help.

Ruisuki

^Hm...it seems to be from Gourimet. I'll look into it soon
---
T you think you can add compatibility with fashionrimsta for the textile bench so that we can deconstruct the clothes it adds from it?

sajberhippien

Hi. I'm really liking ExpandedCloth*, but one thing I find frustrating is the huge hurdle before getting an option rather than sleeping on the ground.

I was wondering if anyone knows a mod that adds something like animal skin beds, or something? Would be nice to have something between "sleep on ground" and "carpented bed and fluffy pillows".

*And expandedcrops and misc stuff and basically everything, thanks for a great set of mods!