[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruisuki

Quote from: sajberhippien on March 31, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
Hi. I'm really liking ExpandedCloth*, but one thing I find frustrating is the huge hurdle before getting an option rather than sleeping on the ground.

I was wondering if anyone knows a mod that adds something like animal skin beds, or something? Would be nice to have something between "sleep on ground" and "carpented bed and fluffy pillows".

*And expandedcrops and misc stuff and basically everything, thanks for a great set of mods!
sounds like rimkea pile of furs bed is your best bet. Though you could always just use bedrolls.

sajberhippien

Thanks for the rimkea suggestion! Issue with bedrolls is that they take research otherwise put to cloth processing...

Ruisuki

Rimkea has research too. but it has tribal furnishings with rustic aesthetic

Dash423

EDIT! messed with my load order, seems okay so far. "when it doubt, load order". (leaving this here in case any others have this issue)

I saw in the steam comments that someone was having this issue, but I couldn't find a fix. I couldn't place the kitchen cupboard. I got this when the game starts (iirc).

Config error in TCupboard: TCupboard has null thingClass.
Verse.Log:Warning(String)
Verse.DefDatabase`1:ErrorCheckAllDefs()
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)
System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[])
Verse.GenGeneric:InvokeStaticMethodOnGenericType(Type, Type, String)
Verse.PlayDataLoader:DoPlayLoad()
Verse.PlayDataLoader:LoadAllPlayData(Boolean)
Verse.Root:<Start>m__1()
Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread(Action)
Verse.LongEventHandler:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>m__1()

Config error in TCupboard: TCupboard has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps
System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo)

Config error in TCupboard: TCupboard has null thingClass.

Config error in TCupboard: TCupboard has components but it's thingClass is not a ThingWithComps

When I tried to place the kitchen cabinet:

Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
  at System.Activator.CheckType (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type, Boolean nonPublic) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.Activator.CreateInstance (System.Type type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingMaker.MakeThing (Verse.ThingDef def, Verse.ThingDef stuff) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Designator_Build.DesignateSingleCell (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DesignatorManager.ProcessInputEvents () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.MapInterface.HandleMapClicks () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root.OnGUI () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

EDIT! messed with my load order, seems okay so far. "when it doubt, load order". (leaving this here in case any others have this issue)

Ruisuki

so i read that you cant build over marshy soil in b18 but you can build floors over it then build stuff over that then. It...doesnt seem to work with all floors, but it is still happening with one floor type ive tried from this mod at least, plywood flooring. Is it WAD or an oversight????
https://www.reddit.com/r/RimWorld/comments/7awfdf/a18_you_cant_build_structures_on_marshy_soil_but/

Ruisuki

can you change the categorization of prepared salad and soups as 'meat?' when im managing multiple colonies and turn to look at my cooks they sometimes use veggies+1 prepared salad to cook fine meal for instance. Its a waste of resources.

Canute

Or maybe exclude the prepared salad from the fine meal bill, and add another bill with only prepared salad + meat bill.

And maybe look around, someone mention a mod that do some more inteligent cook resource gathering to prevent that the cook use too much resources.
But these mod don't got published on the forum, so i don't remember the name.

Ruisuki

Another thing not sure if i mentioned this before but some recipes keep cooking even when you have no ingredients left. Seems very OP if you arent paying attention to cancelling the task/bill. I noticed this first with the salad x3 recipe but ive also seen it happen with vanilla cooking bench and meatballs x4 bill.

Canute

This isn't an issue only for this cooking, that happen to many mods.
Do you use Infinity storage or Textile storage ? Then you should update these mods.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Canute on July 20, 2018, 04:54:52 AM
This isn't an issue only for this cooking, that happen to many mods.
Do you use Infinity storage or Textile storage ? Then you should update these mods.
Oh! is that whats causing it? yeah i use textile.

Ruisuki

clothing deconstruction bench doesnt seem to be respecting quality filter settings for secondary colonies

Serenity

Quote from: sajberhippien on March 31, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows a mod that adds something like animal skin beds, or something? Would be nice to have something between "sleep on ground" and "carpented bed and fluffy pillows".
There is this:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=41961.0

It has plain wooden (but very bad) beds. Then you can cheaply research "comfortable beds" and use leathers

jmababa

Telkir

Updated to RimWorld Beta 19. Pushing updates to the Steam Workshop now.

Ruisuki