[1.0 - 1.3] T's Mods (New floors, bed colours, crops, meals, and cotton tweaks)

Started by Telkir, June 29, 2014, 10:58:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telkir

@Ruisuki - I don't understand what you mean and don't currently have any more time to investigate for myself. Can you clarify?

Updated to RimWorld 1.0, available here, on Steam, and the Nexus (in a moment or three).

Kapun

Telkir
Your mods are great but could you please make a separate mod that would make beds require cloth but without the extra bed colors from MoreBedsCloth?

Telkir

@Kapun - If you simply delete the "Defs" folder of MoreBedsCloth, the remaining patch XML will do exactly what you're after.

You could also then delete the Textures folder too since none of the new bed graphics would be needed at that point.

vandal

Kapun

Quote from: Telkir on October 21, 2018, 04:28:41 AM
@Kapun - If you simply delete the "Defs" folder of MoreBedsCloth, the remaining patch XML will do exactly what you're after.

You could also then delete the Textures folder too since none of the new bed graphics would be needed at that point.
Thanks

Ruisuki

hello i just completed colored lights research, where is the alert lamp? is it under misc i dont see it only the speaker

Telkir

@Ruisuki - You should find it in the Furniture tab, the same as all the other flavours of standing lamp.

Ruisuki

Quote from: Telkir on October 28, 2018, 04:57:16 AM
@Ruisuki - You should find it in the Furniture tab, the same as all the other flavours of standing lamp.
I dont see it. Only two standing lamps (one of them being the 3 colors)

Telkir

Hmm - I don't know what to tell you. Just checked this and after completing the research of microelectronics then colored lights, alert lamps showed up in the Furniture tab no problem.

Ruisuki

Im not getting any conflicts either
https://ibb.co/fWBzFq

hmmmm thats odd... I used god mode and I see it now. But a couple things on it

1. I already had colored lights researched (as you can see from the standing lamp green) so not sure why this wasnt showing up. I do not have glass researched from glass+lights mod though, and i see it requires it so maybe thats why?

2. The cool lamp texture from before is gone. Instead the alert lamp has the same graphic as vanilla standing lamp except it goes on a wall, horizontally. Is this WAD?

it doesnt stick to the wall either, it takes up a tile
https://ibb.co/ft8AoA

Telkir

I don't know enough to say, honestly. :) If you have mods that affect the research tree by adding extra prerequisites to vanilla techs then it's certainly worth making sure that the entire research chain has been completed to see if that makes a difference.

Alert lamps having the same texture as normal standing lamps is intended - I don't add any custom graphic in MiscStuff.

Sorry that I can't be of any more help.

Ruisuki

Ah ok. Does the lamp provide any benefits or is it more for immersion?

publicuser

Simplified Chinese translation of T-ExpandedCloth, T-ExpandedCrops, T-MoreBedsCloth by master_wu. In attachment

[attachment deleted due to age]

Telkir

@Ruisuki - Nope, purely for immersion.

@publicuser - Thanks for those translations - I'll update them into the main download!

xextremex

I'm looking for some help with the Condition Red/Alert Lamp.
But first I wanted to say thanks for much for these mods. I really enjoy the extra beds and floors in particular.

I've been battling with the Alert mod for a few hours now. I play on Alpha 15 and I have it working fine. However, I'm only getting the faintest green glow from the Alert Lamp and I'm trying to make it stronger. I've tried everything I can think of:
- glow radius 4/8/12/15, glow color 0,300,0,0/0,217,0,0/50/250/50/0
The defaults are 8 and 0,50,100,0
-cross checking every line with the core's colored lamps
-deconstructing, rebuilding, placing in enclosed areas
-searched through tons of websites about RW items that glow

How can I make it a deeper and stronger green? The red in your screenshot on Steam for B19 is great.

I'm not sure why I'm having such a tough time. I must be missing something because I couldn't find a single person asking about anything like this.