the doom fort of sparta

Started by fallonsky, October 31, 2013, 10:38:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallonsky

well i first found about the game and saw a few videos so for the first fort i just desided what if i had a fort only full of trained solders? (hence the same sparta)

also wall of text misspelled text inbound grammar nazis beware
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so i started with a noble a solder and one all round meh builder. turns out that with only one guy it takes FOREVER to build anything so the fort became just a complex of a eating hall/armory and a common dormatory. it gets better however as then people started to wonder around the fort and where sudenly arested and forced to join the fort bringing the population up to 8 and all hell broke lose.

my fort now with a small surounding layer of sandbags was then attacked by i kid you not 6 waves of about 8 pirates in a row. the fort held but it was a bloody fight there where bodys everywhere and i lost 5 guys leaving me with my starting noble that had 14 shooting and the m24 sniper another solder that had 5 shooting and 3 all round and a farmer with i think 6 in both growing and cutting. my people could not even go outside without almost going insane from 6x saw dead body.

the next problem other then from the lack of people i found was that if everyone has m16s and snipers no pirate will ever become incaped and would always die >.< this continued for about 30 more min while i was trying to save people from lifepods and then pirates attacked from nowhere.

my fort gained 3 people from life boats so the army was large and well equiped with all m16 some lee enfields and a sniper but note that my fort at all times was guarded by people with no turrets at all so when i sudenly saw about 6 pirates comeing right over my sandbags i tried to rush the solar pannels in front of my base and hold there but one had nades and killed half my team right off. the other half then fell after a battle in the hall leaveing one guy left wounded in a bed. the pirates then set fire to everything and the game said they "gave up" but the pirates seemed content just to set fire to my base.

then my guy starved and gg :D fun times all round